Border Scoobies - 22b Visit Confirmed

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul + Bobby do you guys fancy meeting at the BP in Grangemouth - as I've let another guy know we're leaving from there and he wants to head from Falkirk too. What time if so - cheers!

I need to pick Bobby up in bonnybridge. Are you coming in my car or travelling with the other guy? If you are going with him i could meet you in bonnybridge?

I need to pick Bobby up in bonnybridge. Are you coming in my car or travelling with the other guy? If you are going with him i could meet you in bonnybridge?

What time you guys meeting at? you`s going on the run too? if so what time would you`s be back in falkirk about?

Cheers greig

i was going to go down with you and Bobby, but now i will meet you guys at Frasers house Paul,i'm picking a mate up in Bellshill first.

1. Cruz104 +2

2. BigBird

3. Midnight 21

4. Jonboy and the Mrs

5. Bobby C

6. Scoobysailor and family

7. Rallyfever & the Mrs as she will be then

8. whitecarbon

9. StrikE

10. Paul555sti ( straight from twelve hour nightshift ) biggrin.gif

11. lv-426

12. Guest Nissan Skyline.

13. marky.t.s

14. Kaylz_555 + the Mr.

15. imy

16. squiggle

17.Kenny

18. Billyboys toys

19. Cal Type R

20. Millburn Garage - John

21. Big J ( If my car doesn't fall to bits before the weekend )

22. uRaBu5 + DougieC

23. David + Nick (DRMotorsport)

24. Mr & Mrs Irish Al

Nearly missed this post until I read about it in another thread. Anyone else heading over from Fife ?

Al

Will definately be there in the morning, but can’t make the run.

Sure Doug will be delighted and look forward to seeing you and everyone else.

Derek

Thanks Imy

Looking foward to getting the print and seeing everyone!!

Looking foward to run with Derek missed the sound of the RB5 the last few months.

Dougie C

1. Cruz104 +2

2. BigBird

3. Midnight 21

4. Jonboy and the Mrs

5. Bobby C

6. Scoobysailor and family

7. Rallyfever & the Mrs as she will be then

8. whitecarbon

9. StrikE

10. Paul555sti ( straight from twelve hour nightshift ) biggrin.gif

11. lv-426

12. Guest Nissan Skyline.

13. marky.t.s

14. Kaylz_555 + the Mr.

15. imy

16. squiggle

17.Kenny

18. Billyboys toys

19. Cal Type R

20. Millburn Garage - John

21. Big J ( If my car doesn't fall to bits before the weekend )

22. uRaBu5 + DougieC

23. David + Nick (DRMotorsport)

24. Mr & Mrs Irish Al

25.burgy_51_

anybody meeting in glasgow area????

anybody meeting in glasgow area????

burgy

yup we'll be leaving from Gla

not sure what time, what route or what car we're taking yet.

will post something up tomorrow night when we've decided what we're doing.

its unlikely we'll do the run after the garage visit, we've still got a shedload of limited prints to process.

burgy

its unlikely we'll do the run after the garage visit, we've still got a shedload of limited prints to process.

Have a day off from it you all deserve it :thumbup:(anyway post office shut on sunday :()

burgy

Cheers just let me know and il meet up with yous!!!

Gordon's going to be back in time - I pick him up late tmrw night. So we're just going in our own car :o - plus you'll get to see the difference after the car had its birthday lol

We could meet you's in Bonnybridge at the Co-op car park at Bonnybridge Toll - Bobby will know where it is if you don't :D

All we need to work out now is a time :s

The guy is following us down dunno who he is but he wanted to follow us down.

Greig you can meet us in Bonnybridge too - and hows the seats :D

Kaylz

Gordon's going to be back in time - I pick him up late tmrw night. So we're just going in our own car :o - plus you'll get to see the difference after the car had its birthday lol

We could meet you's in Bonnybridge at the Co-op car park at Bonnybridge Toll - Bobby will know where it is if you don't :D

All we need to work out now is a time :s

The guy is following us down dunno who he is but he wanted to follow us down.

Greig you can meet us in Bonnybridge too - and hows the seats :D

Kaylz

I will phone Bobby tomorrow and post up a time for us to meet. I have an idea where the co-op is. Is the guy following you white carbon? If it is i have his number and will phone him tomorrow as well to let him know when and where we are meeting.

It now looks as if about ten cars are meeting in Carnwath :o

As there might be a few issues getting so many cars parked at my house, can we meet at Wilsons Garage instead (still in Carnwath)

It's right at the top of Carnwath Main street (straight over a little mini roundabout and about 400 yards further on, on the left hand side) It's an old petrol station with all the pumps removed so, has plenty of room for parking.

I'll be there from about 0820.

My mobile number is 07843626407 if anyone has any snags or gets lost (Cathy :D )

Fraser

Edited by scoobysailor

As there might be a few issues getting so many cars parked at my house, can we meet at Wilsons Garage instead (still in Carnwath)

It's right at the top of Carnwath Main street (straight over a little mini roundabout and about 400 yards further on, on the left hand side) It's an old petrol station with all the pumps removed so, has plenty of room for parking.

I'll be there from about 0720.

My mobile number is 07843626407 if anyone has any snags or gets lost (Cathy :D )

Fraser

Hi Fraser

I take it the 10 cars names are all on the list, now remember i only have 40 bacon rolls ordered so the race is on to get there early lol!!!!

I'll be there from about 0720.

Fraser

the Main st. it is then,i take it it's still an 8.45 dept. time Fraser.

Cheers just let me know and il meet up with yous!!!

burgy,

meet us at the McD car park in Showcase Cinema, Coatbridge, off the M8, at 0745 and we can take a run through to Carnwath for about 0830

... I'll be there from about 0720....

er why so early if we're not leaving Carnwath till 0845? :o

and will there be 2 stints of bacon rolls, one supplied by scoobysailor at Carnwath (Cathy's bringing the rolls) as well as a session in Peebles before heading to Penicuik?

I will be sure to bring a big blow torch to thaw you out Fraser :D................. -10 the weather guy is saying? lol
the Main st. it is then,i take it it's still an 8.45 dept. time Fraser.
er why so early if we're not leaving Carnwath till 0845? :D

and will there be 2 stints of bacon rolls, one supplied by scoobysailor at Carnwath (Cathy's bringing the rolls) as well as a session in Peebles before heading to Penicuik?

Sorry folks - finger trouble - I will be there from 0820. :o

I wasnae going to bother with the bacon rolls - as there is so many turning up now..........not unless you really want some.

Fraser