Petrol Prices

I took the Scoob out for a run today and noticed it needed fuel so i went to a local petrol station in Kirkwall after checking out the other stations the cheepest i could get it was £1.18 it cost me £54 for 43 litre of petrol. and thats just 95 ron. What price do you guys all pay in what area's???. Oh forgot to say i saw one staition asking £1.31 for Diesel how much does tht suck?

I think the shell in Keith was 1.10 or 1.11 /litre for V-Power when I was there the other day.... 1.17 in Elgin I think..

Suspiciously cheap in Keith at the moment!

I Noticed that the other day when i was going past. Very cheap compared with others ;)

I was stung for 63 quid to brim the Spec-G at the weekend there... think V-Power is up at 1.16p/ltr at the local Shell Station. I dont tend to look at the price per litre any longer cause its just pisses me off.

Cheers,

Grant

Me too, stop posting these d4mn depressing threads!!!! ;)

I'm with Grant on this one, don't look at the price or it will just make you want to sell up!

Nah.. don't agree... been checking prices all throughs cooby ownership and just think I need to calm down teh right foot every time Not once have I thought about selling up due to fuel prices! ;) Now the doubling of Road Tax for next year however... ;)

Also it's good fun knowing that all Diesel owning work colleagues are paying a lot more per tank that I am with V-Power!!! :P Put's things in perspective!

Edited by ScoUK

i payed 1:16 for V-power then went back 2 day's later and payed 1:18.9

i'm like a few other's, i don't realy care hom many mpg i get i just hate the rip-of price's! for £30 of fuel i got 130 ish mile's ..mostly town driving

out of intrest :thumbup: how do your/our car's run on supreme and Tesco 99? ive been told to try and stick to V-Power :banana2:

Nah.. don't agree... been checking prices all throughs cooby ownership and just think I need to calm down teh right foot every time Not once have I thought about selling up due to fuel prices! :lol: Now the doubling of Road Tax for next year however... ;)

Also it's good fun knowing that all Diesel owning work colleagues are paying a lot more per tank that I am with V-Power!!! :o Put's things in perspective!

Owned Scoobies for 8 years now and not thinking of selling (well not for anything slower) just yet but when you think what fuel prices were even 5 years ago it does make you wonder. I'm fortunate I don't do many miles but I will agree this new Road Tax is becoming a pain in the .... :thumbup: