Project Forester Comes To An End!

Sadly due to the Mrs car biting the dust :D project Forester is coming to an end this Saturday :D needs must n aw that!!!!

However, not to be left scoobyless (and due to the fact I still need something to tow) project Legacy will commence on Sunday :D

2001 Legacy 2.5. One owner full Town and County Aberdeen Service History. Mint condition EVERY extra and a bargain price :D

It wont be looking like this for long BUT you knew that anyway :D Not everybody's choice but hey ho better that than nae scooby :D but sadly nae turbo!!!!!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Edited by Gus the Bus
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO WAY!!!!!! Like the colour though... :D

so why cant you just keep the Fozzy, can it not tow? Ive seen Imprezas with towbars, why not the foz?

£'s mate. simple as! :D I need to free up a few £'s for other things as well as a car for the Mrs

Edited by Gus the Bus
Ah bum! sorry to hear that mate... :D

Nah, nae worries I'll still have fun with the Leggy. Its still pretty decent on the go tbh! ........and at the price I got it for i couldny pass it up and be totally scoobyless.

My wheels.... are coming off the Fozzy and going straight onto it so it will be looking a BIG bit different by.............................

Monday! :lol:

Edited by Gus the Bus

sorry to hear your having to get rid of it after getting it modded up.

It's like snakes and ladders with your subarus,

every time you get your car modded, you throw the dice and end up slidding down the snake and starting again

I am sure you will have the Legacy looking sorted, especially with those wheels for starters.

Let Project Leggy commence :lol:

sorry to hear your having to get rid of it after getting it modded up.

It's like snakes and ladders with your subarus,

every time you get your car modded, you throw the dice and end up slidding down the snake and starting again

I am sure you will have the Legacy looking sorted, especially with those wheels for starters.

Let Project Leggy commence :D

Aye, it is a BIG bit like that Marky. :lol: but hey I'll get the Legacy "sorted" as far as I can :D

Cheers

Awww - yer kidding. Just finishing the McRae Gathering website and there's a FAQ Section. I literally said to Grant 10 minutes ago we MUST put in "Will I be able to take my pimped out Forester that makes me look like a drug dealer?" :lol: You've spoiled the wind-up now :D

Awww - yer kidding. Just finishing the McRae Gathering website and there's a FAQ Section. I literally said to Grant 10 minutes ago we MUST put in "Will I be able to take my pimped out Forester that makes me look like a drug dealer?" :D You've spoiled the wind-up now :D

:lol: "will i be able to take my pimped up LEGACY that makes me look like a FARMER?" then :D

"will i be able to take my pimped up LEGACY that makes me look like a FARMER?" then :D

Official FAQ answer: If you put a couple of sheep from your farm in the back to provide entertainment for the Aberdeen contingent during the overnight stop-over then you will be very welcome" :lol:

Was starting to really get into the swing of the Forrester bad boy look

Absoloute no doubt the Legacy will turn out just as smart

Cheers Grant :lol: gonna have just about enough £'s left after paying a few things off and getting a holiday at last!!!!....... to do the stuff to the Legacy that I did to the Fozzy so fingers crossed :D

Edited by Gus the Bus