V-power - How Much!?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was one of the main factors in me getting away from the subarus and buying something a bit more wallet friendly. Was fed up spending £100+ a week on fuel and constantly having to keep one eye on the gauge if i was out for a blast!

I miss the scoobs and will probably get another eventually but at the moment my cash is better placed elsewhere :angry:

Tesco 99 is still around the £1.01 mark.

I ended up buying myself a cheap run-a-round as I was going though a tank of petrol on average every 4 days. So whilst commuting and out and about for work I can be seen in a 12 year old diesel Pug 106 in turquoise! It might not be able to keep up with a modern Transit van but I get 60mpg out of it.

Might try some V-power diesel in it and see if it goes any faster.

Sorry to keep on harpin on about this but i think your lucky you even get v power let alone at the price you do .

All orkney has to offer as i found out tonight is 95 ron or diesel, Petrol at £1.09.9 and diesel at £1.12.9. I filled the car up from just under quarter o a tank costing £52 and i still have to add octane booster to that as the petrol is so poor again sorry to moan guys

ust a quick note to ask if anyone has tried using Tesco 99....I've using it because a Tesco has opened locally (N. Berwick) and compared to V Power it's smoother from cold, performance appears to be the same and none of that constant petrol smell like the V Power.

Anyone else using T 99?