V-power - How Much!?

ust a quick note to ask if anyone has tried using Tesco 99....I've using it because a Tesco has opened locally (N. Berwick) and compared to V Power it's smoother from cold, performance appears to be the same and none of that constant petrol smell like the V Power.

Anyone else using T 99?

I've used it b4 and found it ok maybe just slightly less mileage but with V Power price's on the increase i think i will be going back to it until the price drop's :)

Stevie

_____

01 WRX

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to keep on harpin on about this but i think your lucky you even get v power let alone at the price you do .

All orkney has to offer as i found out tonight is 95 ron or diesel, Petrol at £1.09.9 and diesel at £1.12.9. I filled the car up from just under quarter o a tank costing £52 and i still have to add octane booster to that as the petrol is so poor again sorry to moan guys

Hmmm bit of a glass half empty/half full thing there...

Way I look at it, were not lucky at all, your just very unlucky....

but then think about it, you live in much better looking place, thats what Island life is about mate! In all fairness, it costs that much more to get the petrol to you, so thats why its that much for you... you want it you gotta travel for it... although, right enough I went up to skye last month, just for the day, and couldn't get any past Inverness.... :)

ust a quick note to ask if anyone has tried using Tesco 99....I've using it because a Tesco has opened locally (N. Berwick) and compared to V Power it's smoother from cold, performance appears to be the same and none of that constant petrol smell like the V Power.

Anyone else using T 99?

Well people have mixed views about the Tezzer 99, some like it, some say its great, but then I think theres been more people, Myself included, that think its pants... I dont think that my engine really ran too well on it, infact, I thought that if anything It was running a bit more rough on Tesco stuff...

Im usin it mate and from the same garage u go to!

Had no issues from it atall

You dont drive the silver haweye?

Gordy

Hi Gordy,

We don't drive the Silver one it's a black New Age..what's your drive?

The Tesco is much handier than going to Mussi or Berwick

You know what I think???

I THINK THAT ITS TIME FOR THE SCOOBIES TO GO ON THE RAMPAGE NATIONWIDE OVER FUEL PRICES!!!!

WELL BLOCKADE THE OIL REFINERIES, WELL DO A GO-SLOW ON THE MOTORWAYS, YEAH IMPREZAS, GOING SLOW, THEY'LL NEVER SEE THAT COMING!!!!

Que Evil laughter: BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, anyways....

I think that Its getting a little bit silly now with the pricing here how did the whole striking thing come about the last time...? I think that its about time that happened again... :)

Silver classic mate m reg through every week filling her up Cant say ive seen you

gordy

We're only out in the scoob at the weekend and usually go and top up with T 99. I've seen a Silver classic in Haddington (parked up). We'll pass on the coast road eventually.

• 2 weeks later...