Crail on Sunday 22nd

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some pics. there was a few scoobs  giving it large up the strip.... and an SIDC wagon?  with a very small co-driver  (YA daughter i think) that was rapid[Y]....

there was a very nice blue newage(big ass FMIC. pic2 i think) that parked up next to me (whiteRA) half way down the strip...sorry i never seen the SIDC sticker untill you reversed  back out to go  racing again [:$]  very nice car mate[Y] 

andy i spent £15  to go see ya and you never turnd up [:'(]  £15 off a remap i [:P]  good luck at TOTB

picture369up5.th.jpg

picture383cx7.th.jpg

picture376dd2.th.jpg

picture390fb9.th.jpg

picture365mm4.th.jpg

picture389ko6.th.jpg

picture393gi3.th.jpg

picture386mh4.th.jpg

picture385rq6.th.jpg

picture372qo9.th.jpg

moooooooooooooo

picture368yb7.th.jpg

picture374fu3.th.jpg

Yep, that was my daughter Halz and myself in the wagon.  First time up since I did all the mods and found it quite hard to get a decent take-off - The turbo is so laggy compared to standard and when it does come online it spools up soooo fast, so you either risk bogging down or spinning.  Put it down to "operator error"! [:$]  Managed a few runs in the 12's with the best being 12.674.  I think I can shave a wee bit more off once I get my starts sorted but I'm still happy.  Shame about the weather early on, it obviously put a lot of people off going, but it did mean I managed to get 31 runs! [:P] so at least I got my money's worth.

hi guys was there today with my classic blue 2000 turbo got a few runs in but my gearbox kept jumping out of first then my clutch would jam on in every gear it is a new clutch so will have to get it sorted there was quite a few nice scoobiez today and a big thanx to jack for the cool route up to crail this morning looking forward to the next one i hope you all made it home safe the misses enjoyed today aswell so cheers guys scoobzie

So another trip to crail and nothing broke this time either.... might be getting the hang of this now.

New PB at 13.28 seconds on my final run of the day. The launch just felt perfect and smooth but I wasn't expecting that time.

Have to say for a mag day the usual fears were without merit. Everyone there just had a good time and there was no trouble that I know off. The buckie crew from livingston were in good voice though. Well the idiot host did let him near the mic.

Got an STI 5 intercooler to fit which will help next time but I'm starting to run out of ideas as to what else I can do to speed the car up now that doesn't require a remap as that's in a price league way out my range right now.

there was a very nice blue newage(big ass FMIC. pic2 i think) that parked up next to me (whiteRA) half way down the strip...sorry i never seen the SIDC sticker untill you reversed  back out to go  racing again [:$]  very nice car mate[Y] 

Hi mate that was me sorry i didn't stay long enough to say hello i was itching to get back

on the strip after it drying out. Your RA looked cool [H]

JAC

Ma first mag day at Crail and it was fun.The entertainment was top notch,maybe Chrissy will

post up some photos [:D]  Didn't get a new PB but managed a 12.48 [Y]

JAC

pics will be on in a wee while jac, thanks alot for putting up with me most of the day your a top guy, i had a really good day but i think it was due to in not being absolutely packed and full of the bucky brigade, roll on the next one

chrissy

well heres a few of my pics, took lots more but some cant be shown on this forum :D once again had a gd day, crap weather wif good banter so it evens itself out lol

jac on the line

IMG_0033Large.jpg

and again

IMG_0039Large.jpg

the girls begged for these photos to be taken!

IMG_0044Large.jpg

IMG_0058Large.jpg

memberof the bucky crew said he swallowed - the proved him wrong haha

IMG_0052Large.jpg

this could be true :)

IMG_0082Large.jpg

heading home!

IMG_0098Large.jpg

chrissy