Crail on Sunday 22nd

Hi Guys

Just to say I hope to take the race car to Crail on Sunday (weather permitting) to test out a few mods prior to TOTB the following weekend.

I'm only posting here as last time I went I never told anyone about it and had a few "you should have said" emails after the event !

cheers

Andy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys

Just to say I hope to take the race car to Crail on Sunday (weather permitting) to test out a few mods prior to TOTB the following weekend.

I'm only posting here as last time I went I never told anyone about it and had a few "you should have said" emails after the event !

cheers

Andy

My cars STILL off the road Andy (as you know).. pick me up when your passing through..  lol  [:P]

01.  CYP_ROCK<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

02.  Fai17

03.  Nanaki

04.  craigwrx  ..will be later on thou after i get in from work ..

05.  kenny4130

What route are you guys taking?  Myself and Fraser (superstar_tradesman) will be heading up from Stirling (me) and <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Falkirk (Fraser).  We could tag along from KincardineBridge if you’re heading up that way?

01.  CYP_ROCK<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

02.  Fai17

03.  Nanaki

04.  craigwrx  ..will be later on thou after i get in from work ..

05.  kenny4130

What route are you guys taking?  Myself and Fraser (superstar_tradesman) will be heading up from Stirling (me) and <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Falkirk (Fraser).  We could tag along from KincardineBridge if you’re heading up that way?

i am going to take my car up so will watch thread for info ill be leaving from tillicoultry

Am up for going, i haven't seen Andy's car in action yet.

Put your name down if your going. meeting at old inns c/nald 8am

1.CYP_ROCK

if i get my car back in time i'll meet up, only prob. is where is the old inns ??? is that the one thats next to where auchinkilins roundabout ? 

f i get my car back in time i'll meet up, only prob. is where is the old inns ??? is that the one thats next to where auchinkilins roundabout ? 

Chris,

Old Inns is the Shell Station on the M80 just after the Castlecary junction.  There used to be a Little Chef there too but its been closed down.

have fun if you go [;)

f i get my car back in time i'll meet up, only prob. is where is the old inns ??? is that the one thats next to where auchinkilins roundabout ? 

Chris,

Old Inns is the Shell Station on the M80 just after the Castlecary junction.  There used to be a Little Chef there too but its been closed down.

have fun if you go [:D

ah ha, i know where now, thanks for that [;)] are you not venturing up to crail then ? or will you be nursing a hangover ? [+o(] im just looking forward to seeing andys car going up the track if the weather holds out. [um]

What time is the start and what do you have to do if you want to take your car on? I looked at the crail website and can't find any info.  Is it a suitable family event? How much does it cost? If I can make it it will probably be about 1:30pm and not sure if it's worth it at that time?

I think it is £7 per person to get in, and £15 to take your car on.  You just pay your £7 at the booth when you go in, and if you want to take your car on the 1/4 mile you just go to the cabin next to the start line and pay your £15 and fill in a simple form with your name/type of car.  I last went up on the Banzai magazine day and, to be honest, there ain't a lot for kids or wives/girlfriends to do if they aren't into spending ages queuing up to have a run down the 1/4 mile, watching cars go up the 1/4 mile, or looking at the other cars on show.  By 1.30pm the place will be heaving, so expect to have at least a 45min wait for the 1/4 mile.  A good day out for a petrolhead but if your missus/kids don't share your enthusiasm they might get a bit bored.

it would appear that tomorrow is the biggest show on crails calander. The Fast Car Summer Show.

from crail website.

Because of T IN THE PARK we have pushed the FAST CAR SUMMER SHOW to the 22nd JULY.

FAST CAR boys Scary,Tricky,Trevor and Slim Jules will all be in
attendance at our Summer show 2007.This will be our biggest best show
this year ,1/4 mile fun,drift action,SHOW AND SHINE,FREE BEER by CORONA
and girls with transparent tops??? Main stage with the usual antics and
cash prizes for those that are gifted enough to win.DAVE COATES STUNT
SHOW super bike and wheelie master with quads trail bikes and the world
record holder of doing backwards wheelie riding, ROB LIM RACING is a
new guy on the scene with a show that’s not gatso friendly see him for
the first time in Scotland doing what no others have done before.
Manufacturers ICE demo Vehicles,VODKA KICK VK RALLY CAR,TRADE STANDS,
ClUB STNDS(limited space available get in touch for booking space)
This will be our biggie for summer 2007.

So thats a get there early so we can have a few shots then before the corsa crew take over.