Cambs SIDC - IWM Duxford - Sun 19th August

Hello

I've just had the details of our display at the Duxford Classic Car show day for August confirmed [Y]

Classic Car Show

Date:

19 August 2007

Time:

All Day

IWM Duxford, M11 - junction 10

Over 350 rare and treasured cars from across the globe.

From aviation to automobiles, Duxford’s Classic Car Show is an unmissable event for car fans. See the very best in automotive engineering and get up close to stunning classics from the likes of Riley, Rolls-Royce, Lotus, MG, Mini, Jaguar and Jensen. The Classic Car Show is attended by the UK’s top car clubs and is a great opportunity for collectors to buy automotive memorabilia and ephemera.

Admission will cost £9 for adults and will be free for under 16s - tickets can be paid for on the gate. This price includes a space on the designated SIDC stand and entry to all the museum attractions, including the new AirSpace hangar which is due to be fully open this month. I've been told it's fantastic, especially from the viewing gallery

If you would like to come along, please reply here as I need to let Duxford know expected numbers to ensure they set aside enough space for us.

We had a fantastic time last year with approx 20 cars from Cambs & Herts, a fun day out we hope you can come along and join us [H]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhhh!! cracking event last year so count me in for this one [:(]

Been so busy recently seems I've missed everything thats been going on ...... must get out more!!

So I'll start the list off.....

1. Kevin

2. Smudga

Anyone mind if I see if anyone from the Essex Scooby Crew wants to pop along ?

Can't guarantee that anyone will, but I can ask if you are OK with it.

Hi Looie

I've already put a post on the Essex Scooby Crew Forum [Y]

I've reserved a site for 30 spaces, you are welcome along I'd just ask you to record your names onto the list here.

• 2 weeks later...

Do we have a convoy plan for this yet? Last time it was about 08:30 in Trumpington Waitrose car park IIRC.

M

We spoke about this tuesday night. W epretty much agreed to do the same as last year but I think it was the park and ride car park.