Pastrana's Tribute To Colin Mcrae At X-games 14

<gulp> Got something in me eye, I think.

Thanks for posting that. Worthy of addition to the Gathering website...

No problem, I figured if anyone were to appreciate it, it'd be the Scots. I added a link to a higher quality version to the original post.

Edited by t3hWIT

well done for finding that.

well done for Travis Pastrana to show that Colin was not just an icon to us out here, but also to those on the IN-FIELD too.

I think that the piece of film should be played on a big screen to all and everyone at Prodrive on the saturday of the run.

Nobody could say what he said better!

God speed Colin Mcrae gone but NEVER forgotten.

Edited by emoe

I know it's already been said, but a great find mate :rotfl: , and so glad you have posted it up for us all to enjoy.

It's messages like that, that just make me glad to be a part of the McRae Gathering, so everyone can see just how much the guy meant to us all :rotfl:

Cheers

James

Edited by J10 DLY

Thanks for the posting, I was already really looking forward to paying my respects to Colin for a 2nd time - but now I just want the McRae Gathering to be here so we can all show the big man how much he is still in our hearts. Maybe he will see his name on the track from his WRC upstairs and have a grin on his face!!! LLets make sure we make him proud and set a new record for him at the same time - 1000 Scoobies roaring!!!!

Kinda having problems typing here through the glaze in my eyes, nothing to do with dust - the VT just brings it all back how much the guy changed everyone linked to Subaru's lifes.

See you all on the 30th in Lanark.