andy f'd

just back from sunny port seton and a huge thanks to andy for all his help and also

for his mapping skills,it feels like a different car [:P]

was a strong wind when andy was getting the power readings but its looking like its putting out

about 340 bhp 340 lb.ft-not bad for a wrx lol

jim

Nice one Jim[Y] and welldone to Andy F for his magical work.

You now have more power and torque than my stage 1 spec so now you should have a better 1/4mile on Crail than me and G.Mac.

It looks like it's going to be interesting at the next Crail thrash on 1st April with all the newly mod/mapped cars in the club.

• 2 months later...

Using Ecutek 'Roaddyno' It has the frontal area, drag coefficient, rolling resistance, weight and gearing data, you add the tyre size and additional weight (passengers etc)

then from a run through 3rd or 4th on a level road it will calculate a power and torque curve. Seems pretty accurate, if you go to 3 different rolling roads, this will be very close to one of them !!

More info here - http://www.ecutek.com/products/dyno/

Andy

nice one Jim.

thats another one down the modding route and wanting a bigger turbo [:D]

this place really is a bad influence on you guys LoL

The place should come with a health warning!!!!!LOL

Nice result Jim from a small tweek.....

I fully reccomend AndyF for his mapping skill...i hope to be joining him soon if my budget can make it...

i sence a crail trip in your near future....?

looking good mate. 

As for the health warning I believe every new owner is told to cut up there credit card when they join here (I know I was) but I think most of us ignore that.... well jim certainly has anyway. 

Using Ecutek 'Roaddyno' It has the frontal area, drag coefficient, rolling resistance, weight and gearing data, you add the tyre size and additional weight (passengers etc)

then from a run through 3rd or 4th on a level road it will calculate a power and torque curve. Seems pretty accurate, if you go to 3 different rolling roads, this will be very close to one of them !!

More info here - http://www.ecutek.com/products/dyno/

Andy

Andy - for info, the last road dyno you did for me was only 0.1bhp out compared with my last Dastek session. Not bad going

Glad you are enjoying the extra shove in the 'rex JImser !!

CGS