HOW GUTTED AM I...

Guaranteed no details left I'm sure.

What a walletache that Fecker has left you with mate (probably a Bint)

I reversed into a Yamaha Vmax one time and knocked it over in the parking lot of my flat. I immediatelt went up to my flat and wrote down my details and went down and taped them to the fuel tank. Just as the biker came out the bottom door ![:S]

I apologised profusely and he was so good about it.

Bike repair £120 (no big deal) and a bottle of whisky for him and a bottle of wine for her. All sorted. (He was me feckin' neighbour and I didn't even know it !)[:$]

Sh!t does happen, but c'mon £150 later and it's smiles all round. Not just a bad taste in the wallet.

Thats bang out of order matey, some people just dont give a damn. there seems to be a mentality that thinks if youve got a nice car an its expensive then you can afford to pay for repairs out your own pocket.

i bought a brand new cliio 172 cup and only had 14 miles on it,parked it noutside mmy house and some fecker pranged it within an hour!

Gutted for you mate but why not call into Asda and ask security if they have any cctv images of the incident.

I know some of the older Asda stores have cctv patroling the car parks might be worth a little chat.

John

Maybe a Data Protection act problem here though.

The manager of the store can look at recordings but he's the only one with this privelage.

But if it was taped and the culprits reggie is on the tape, then he has no worries about the Police havin' a look.

Best of luck man.

Thats is just plain f**cked up and bank out of order.

Hope whoever responsible has the worst christmas ever cause I'd feel like crap if I did that to someone else.

Best of luck getting the video evidence and getting it fixed mate. Looks liks the damage is limited to the wing at least. On my dunt they got the front wing and the two side doors.

Gutted for you mate but why not call into Asda and ask security if they have any cctv images of the incident.

I know some of the older Asda stores have cctv patroling the car parks might be worth a little chat.

John

Maybe a Data Protection act problem here though.

The manager of the store can look at recordings but he's the only one with this privelage.

But if it was taped and the culprits reggie is on the tape, then he has no worries about the Police havin' a look.

Best of luck man.

The store manager (GSM) does not get involved with the cctv its the profit improvement manager (PIM).

He just needs to go to the store and ask for the PIM and tell him or her about the incident and see if they can help.

Good luck