FAO 4Hero and El Bandito-Strut Braces

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Neil. Martin is a deffo[Y] I'll even fit your one for you. 5 minute job!

Gus

nice one Gus, I am crap at these kinda things [:D] I'll make you a cup of tea and some toast for your effort [:)]

Perfect![pi] should have this for Tuesday so can fit Tuesday or Wednesday night if your around?

Gus

Gus, its a yeah from me also, [:)], iam seeing neil on friday when he is down at nobles, so i dont know if you can give him the brace then or you wanting el casheo first

Bandit

Idealy need the cash first mate. As i'm gonna be out of pocket on this one till I get candy in?

unless you have paypal account?

Gus 

I had a look at the rear struts yesterday didnt look too bad mind you i had the rear parcel shelf out as well, so iam imagining that with the parcel shelf now back in place it could prove a bit of a pain to get to the rear bolts.

Bandit

You need a deep 12mm socket to take the nut off mate.....your seats need to come out first tho[;)]

No parcel shelf out!

7 bolts to remove the rear seat. two bolts to loosen the seat belt relays and then the 3 strut top bolts each side. lay the strut brace caps onto the mounts, and bolt down. Then into the boot and fit bar section between the mounts and bolt to either brace cap.

Simple as!

Thats Peter trying to panic you[;)] not a huge job just not as quich as the front[;)]

Gus