CAME TO MY SENSES

For about the last 4 or 5 months i've not really been taking much interest in my Scoob/modding/SIDC/or the scooby scene in general so decided i would get rid of my car.

Had a look around and found a nice little Lotus Elise that both myself and Kate agreed we liked.Done our sums and concluded that we would trade theWRX in against it and we would be the proud new owners of an 02 plate,2 seat pocket rocket.

Went down to the dealers today to sort out the paperwork and handover of both cars after test driving the Lotus at the weekend.

Standing in the forecourt looking at the Lotus and back out at the Scoob,we both started weighing up the pros and cons of the situation.

Kate...If i go shopping with my mum,where will i put the bags?

Me....i think i prefer my Scoob

Kate..ther's no luggage space for trips away

Me...i think i prefer my Scoob

Kate....getting in and out of that is going to really pi$$ me off

Me...i think i prefer my Scoob 

You can see where this is heading  ......."Hi Gary(salesman)bit of a problem,we seem to have changed our mind".........Gary turns chalk white....."i think i prefer my Scoob,sorry bye"

Drove up to see my neice for her birthday spending the whole journey explaining to Kate that i have 4 or 5 jobs coming off in the next few weeks and the majority of the dough was going to be spent on my car.

Strange,one close shave and suddenly i loved the fact that i was a Scoob owner again.

Don't know what's been happening with me lately but i do know one thing,the Scoob is here to stay and so am i.

See you all soon folks.

Del.

i thought you have been very quiet lately.....2 seat cars are absolutely no use for me as i've got kids and wives to look after[:D]

So glad that you are sticking with the scooby and why don't you come to Knockhill so that i can take you out on track to pass all of the loutus elises apart from the red supercharged one..

[Y]

I'll defo be coming back to meets also.......think i'll be requiring some modding tips from the techies.

Del.

Looking forwar to see you at the meets but don't ask my about modding as i haven't got a clue[:D][:)]

When are you coming to my restaurant again for another great meal m8?

I think we've all felt like that at some point Del .

Glad you saw 'sense' in the end though mate [:o]

There is a Glasgow meet this Thursday , with a wee run involved . . . hope to see you there , if you can make it .

ATB,

Al.

Whats on the agenda other than the run after a chat in a dark car park?

I think we've all felt like that at some point Del .

Glad you saw 'sense' in the end though mate [:o]

There is a Glasgow meet this Thursday , with a wee run involved . . . hope to see you there , if you can make it .

ATB,

Al.

Whats on the agenda other than the run after a chat in a dark car park?

Why would you want to stand out in a dark car park when every one is inside the pub chatting?

Meet at 1900, leave at 1930, run through the country to loverly pub, sit down after ordering a drink from the bar, chat for a hour or two with this years Santa Cruise being on the agenda, then we all drive home obeying the speed limit through the tunnel.

Welcome back Del