To Craig Mac and all who showed support

WUZ

You all know who you are....I can only thank you! everyone who expressed their heartfelt views on the subject are people I would be (and am) proud to call friends.

Because of you guys and only because of you guys, I am staying here to help but I might have to keep my opinions about certain people to myself for fear of recriminations.

Craig Mac...................you sir, are a true M8. Your "rallying of the troops" is one of the main reasons behing this post. First class effort on your part to show me that I don't need approval from "professional outfits" for doing what I do. I'll let my work speak for itself.

AndyF's fine words showed me that I must be doing something right for a man who is held in such high regard in the community ( and rightly so!) to positively comment on the subject of my work.

I'm staying, not only to help all who ask, but to firmly and proudly raise "the middle finger" to individuals and groups alike who feel they can screw the Aberdeen guys with possibly incorrect info/parts and then making them pay double the money for 1/2 the workmanship.

I PREFER TO DO IT THE OTHER WAY ROUND...AND THAT IS HOW IT WILL STAY!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again guys, all of you.

Russell

Good decision Wuz, as everyone has said you would have been missed! Haven't known you long but you have been sound with me and I appreciate your work, advice and efforts especially the fact that your doing it all on your time off - I know how precious that can be and realise that you do it because you enjoy working on Scoobies and being part of the Scooby fraternity.

Remember to get some relaxation this time home buddy! Wetting of the bairn's head should help!

I've been watching these threads for the past few days with great interest.

You're obviously held in very high regard Russell.  Living up North, I've been wondering who I can see to keep my motor ticking over nicely.  There's very few people I would trust to work on the car and in particular, there's nobody even remotely close to home.  I'm sure it won't be long before I'm on the phone asking for your assistance!

My mind is now at rest that there's a professional, friendly and knowledgeable gent to let look after my baby!

Good man![:D]