Knockhill....gotta love those hot hatch days

I think that we have a bit of gayness progressing through the thread here.

HH day, SIDC day, Ferrari day, whatever.

I can see that they probably have a fair amount of skill and im sure we would drive like that if we didnt have 5, 10, 20, 30k worth of kit to write off and maybe even have more fun

BUT

I got the impression that the thread had been started to seek opinions on the fun/mad/sane/exciting/see it how you will day

so i cant understand why people are getting defensive about their buddies at HH day??

Im not Koffi Anan as im sure we know, but calling people a55holes etc etc is a bit much, especially when theres a good chance they will knock you clean out never mind pass you on the track.

I dont really get it, please tell me if i have missed something.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why dont you refer yourself to the yawn yawn patter polis? your references and posts are a bit of a snooze

Merely making an observation my friend not trying to make it personal but judging by your "references and posts" it would appear that is one of your favourite past times.

Jeez I used to love this place . . . . .

you used to love this place? but you dont now? well.....what are you going to do? leave?

why dont you take KOJAK with you and smoke each others con rods[:P]

Love Chris xx

why dont you refer yourself to the yawn yawn patter polis? your references and posts are a bit of a snooze

Merely making an observation my friend not trying to make it personal but judging by your "references and posts" it would appear that is one of your favourite past times.

Jeez I used to love this place . . . . .

you used to love this place? but you dont now? well.....what are you going to do? leave?

why dont you take KOJAK with you and smoke each others con rods[:P]

Love Chris xx

I got the impression that the thread had been started to seek opinions on the fun/mad/sane/exciting/see it how you will day

so i cant understand why people are getting defensive about their buddies at HH day??

Im not Koffi Anan as im sure we know, but calling people a55holes etc etc is a bit much, especially when theres a good chance they will knock you clean out never mind pass you on the track.

I dont really get it, please tell me if i have missed something.

Kojak aint going anywhere either dude.....I seem to have missed something here too

far too much testoterone on this site!!!!

by people getting "defensive about their HH buddies" I'm assuming you mean me gumball!!!...yeah i suppose you got a valid point there!!!.....but thats what people do mate.....your doing it right now by getting defensive for your ex army buddy!!!

you think calling people @ssholes etc etc on a public forum is a bit much???.....man i been reading your threads for the past year dude!!!!.....and pissed myself every time you done it!!!! lol

passed on track.....strong chance of that!!!....knocked out......strong chance of that!!!!...integrating yourself back into civi-land without coming over all macho and aggresive????......Aint gonna happen!!!

i will leave you keyboard terrorists to get on with it for now!!!

take care lads

regards andy

Right,

This is way out of control now so Ide just like to add something.

Having brooded over this since last night, and having, in my own eyes avoided getting out of shape and "macho and agressive", and having myself looked through other parties post over the past year I would like to add this.

I think its about time I  personally, not talking about anyone else here, did do a few hot hatch days, and I think I should invest in a past its best hot hatch and chuck it on my trailer and go up to KH and mix it with you guys.

I think I probabley could learn a few things, and I am quite sure that the standard of driving with the exception of a few will be pretty good, same as every track day in any given place around the world.

I dont like being publicly insulted, but Im quite sure that by my passive comments I insulted you as well Andy.

You are in the Scrap buisness, if you could help me get my hands on a wee car I would appreciate it.

All that is happening here is that we are giving others on other forums entertainment, and making ourselves, right or wrong, look like goats.

The in car footage origonally posted that sparked all this was no doubt posted in fun on whatever network by the parties involved because they had a hoot and learned a few lessons.

As we all have done at some point in our lives.

Lifes too short for this sh@t.

And pals will stick up for pals, its only natural, but this is silly.

So thats that.

Andy drop me a PM if you can help me out.

Regards

Callum

hey wilky...well said dude!!!

was too much alcohol and testosterone on this site!!!

apologies all round where required!!!!

have to agree with your comment about entertaining the forums!!!

and reading back, i certainly made myself look like a right twat to anybody who hasnt met me!!! but hey i do that every fri/sat at the pub!!!!...so no real harm done i wouldn't have thought!!!

unfortunately, and like others i know, i cannot resist a good ong distance slagging match!!!.....its a curse lol

hey listen if you fancy a shot o the HH....i could lone you an old cavy sri and you can have a go!!!

next one is on sunday the 17th sept i think....check the knockhill website mate!!

you and gumball can come along and share the car, its just superb fun mate!!!

this offer goes out to anyone who fancies a good laugh!!

cheap cheap cheap fun....

I touch goats

regards andy

well said ma man!!!

my intension was never to offend anyone!!!.....but like you say these things always get out o hand!!

listen give me a pm if you can make it to the next HH mate....and i will gladly set you up with a loner track car for a session!!!

regards andy

ps.....not sure if i actually apologised there???....lol.....so sorry if you were offended ma man!!!!!

• 5 weeks later...

Specky fool should have been black flagged then shot at the pit wall, Absolute demolishen Derby, I would rather eat my own liver than drive my car round with those clowns. You have to learn somewhere but come on...........

That is dangerous

Dont be such a twat mate, we were there to have a laugh but its posh pricks like you that are shit scared to push your car to the limit and have A LAUGH! There is an unwritten rule that if a nice/road going car is in front then you hang back and watch what your doing...the Supra that my mate hit was an accident and we apologised to the guy afterards and he was sound about it and LAUGHED. Hot Hatch days is for people who cant afford to buy £10,000 plus cars just for track use and we have probably more fun in our pile of shite Cavaliers and Novas. Chill out!!!! 

Specky fool should have been black flagged then shot at the pit wall, Absolute demolishen Derby, I would rather eat my own liver than drive my car round with those clowns. You have to learn somewhere but come on...........

That is dangerous

Dont be such a twat mate, we were there to have a laugh but its posh pricks like you that are shit scared to push your car to the limit and have A LAUGH! There is an unwritten rule that if a nice/road going car is in front then you hang back and watch what your doing...the Supra that my mate hit was an accident and we apologised to the guy afterards and he was sound about it and LAUGHED. Hot Hatch days is for people who cant afford to buy £10,000 plus cars just for track use and we have probably more fun in our pile of shite Cavaliers and Novas. Chill out!!!! 

Hello Gimp,

If you could read you would probabley have seen that I took back and relented on that comment later on in the thread.

I find it funny you think Im posh, and I find it funny you think I drive an expensive car, but I can see where your presumptions come from and I can guess why you felt the need to post.

Why dont you PM me your address and Ill come round and you can call me names to my face?

Callum

LOL, Wilky your so posh !!!

I thought we had seen the last of this thread but alas.........it seems the Giro Busters are back for more.

10,000+ interest circa £12,500

over 60 months

208 quid a month

52 quid a week.

Aye we're all so posh you chocolate frog we even have parties where we bring our own drink and then dont have to walk home !! Its a riot

Man, I was just about to post this thread as well!!!

Check this out: Fresh footage from last weekend!!!

I am the Peugeot 205 in front of Team Gimps at the begining of the footage (having passed them on the straight.) In the first video at the begining of this post, my brother was driving our 205 when we were nearly taken out by Team Gimp!!! To be honest, they are both cracking lads!!!