Peters 400 + car

Afternoon,

This morning i went for a kiss and a coffee at Peters place and was offered a paxlap in the newly modded "Chinese400"

The Greddy FMIC is the horses hot one !! the piping doesnt snake over the fuel lines and the manifold like the bulky illfitting APS kit and hides away under the block before appearing behind the crash panel thats still there and didnt need cut away like some kits.

The 3"inlet hose looks the dogs too along with new drager system Meercat have made him.

Im sure he will tell you about the rest anyway.

Performance-

The rollerbearing turbo working with the bigger jectors and fmic pulls the car from 3800 all the way to the top in a ferocious manner which shocked me as my head spun in the passenger seat. The old blood leaving the head as fast as that tends to let you know your in or driving a weapon.

The car is faster quicker than mine was and im glad that Peter has managed to get his mods together to produce such a weapon.

As ive said before it seems everyone is pushing to get as much as they can these days and 400 or 500 is becoming easier to achieve.

The acceleration is axilerating, the prowess into bends is awesome and teh overall package (the car i mean ! steady) is a true example of another STI8 that is knocking out more than 400bhp.

Well done mate.

*review like that in the new york times gets a free meal* see you tomorrow[:D]

After another fine meal at the Kwang Tung i was handed the key to this chariot and invited to go try the new set up

Andyjdmsti and myself doddled out to the local by-pass and enjoyed the way it pulled from old granny speed to F-14 with afterburner on full.

The now characteristic Meerkat howl was in full evidence as it howled past 4000 whilst flowing 1.7bar out the rear end.

Nicely setup and nicely mapped would be a good description.

Even the low down pop was enjoyable when you blipped the throttle to pull away

Only bad point was the damn indicators are the wrong way round

Myself, Ally B, Bandit and April were down later in the evening for some grub at Peters. The grub was as usual fantastic.

After dinner I got a short blast in the Chinese400 and it is without a doubt astounding. The wastegate chatter is positively trouser stiffening.

• 2 months later...

Looking good Peter, you must be able to pee quite far now [;)]

I

had a shot in Gumballs car once which was pretty dam quick compared to

my wrx, so am sure this should be the doggys danglies to drive as well.

Am sure you will turst a mad irish man to have a wee blast in it ????

Al

Looking good Peter, you must be able to pee quite far now [;)]

I had a shot in Gumballs car once which was pretty dam quick compared to my wrx, so am sure this should be the doggys danglies to drive as well.

Am sure you will turst a mad irish man to have a wee blast in it ????

Al

If you see me...just ask!!!i can only say no at the worst.

Well like Irish Al I drove Mr Gumball's chariot of fire and I was amazed. For Gumball to be singing your cars praises like a gospel quires it must be miles better [:)]<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I still remember the day I met you for the first time on the May run at AWD and the play all the way from <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Perth to Elgin between our cars [:D] If I remember it was still standard that day!

Well done Peter [;)]

Well like Irish Al I drove Mr Gumball's chariot of fire and I was amazed. For Gumball to be singing your cars praises like a gospel quires it must be miles better [:)]<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I still remember the day I met you for the first time on the May run at AWD and the play all the way from <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Perth to Elgin between our cars [:D] If I remember it was still standard that day!

Well done Peter [;)]

That's right Pete....i'm amazed how things have moved on and loving it.

Wished there was another run soon but there will be 3 runs next year.

I touch goats.