Beautifull Day.What are yous upto?

I'm sitting in my office looking out the window at this beautiful building basking in the sun.

But at the same time I'm cackin' myself because the boys and girls are back in the chamber this afternoon and the software that records their votes is now in my command. So I hope it works properly after the changeover or I could be in some serious shhhtick.

Hope the tooth out doesnt hurt too much Peter!

Im just finished work, takes me 40mins to walk home but the sun is shining!

Im even happier now tho caus ive been looking for UK car mags since i got here, just the usual Max Power, Fast Car and Redline!  [:D]

But today, i went into a newsagents and found Banzai! Its a couple of months behind but i dont care, its a good read, all the car mags here are Poo!  [:D]

Wishing I was back on the West Coast watching my dear old mother wash my scoob for me instead of being trapped in an industrial estate being driven insaneby the bleep of forklift trucks!!!!! I woke up on Saturday and She had taken the 22B out for a run and then as she did not pass an Optimax station she decided she would give the car a quick wash as it had got some grime on it from the Aberdeen run the night before. I went out into the back garden and it looked so nice out there I took the photos attached. I think my mother should be a SIDC associate member as how many 62 year old women sneak a shot in your 22B and then make sure its in pristine nick straight after! She misses her Cosworth but father made her get a Lexus. It was only afterwards she asked if she was insured!!!

No nasty comments about mothers please.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/nig.../22brhsrea2.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/nigelonich/22lhs.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/nig.../22brhsrea3.jpg

Sitting on the couch, waiting for the plasterer to finish skimming the bathroom walls. Then I'll be off out a run in the scooby, dirty unfortunately but not to worry, I have the water turned off for the outside tap as it's on the same stopcock as the shower feed which I haven't blocked off, so I cant use the hose to wash it and dont fancy letting anone loose on it even with sponges and a power washer.

Lovely day for a drive though :D ,

Ross

am sitting in the office trying to evaluate some tenders. 

the building i'm in is one of these new fangled ones with climate control (sitting with my jumper on cos its cold) and artificial lights (cant even see a window never mind looking out of one) thinking about when i'll have spare time to wash the car again - she's a bit groggy after the RB relay on sunday.

good luck at the dentist peter......... wonder if getting a tooth out will stop you talking...... [:D]  [:D]

imy

Fantastic day here too. I'm doing some odd jobs around the garden, shorts on, shirt off, enjoying the rays. Lunch just now, then out on my bike for 2hrs or so of cycling (road not MTB). Might take the car out for a wee hurl if I've got time.

Good luck at the dentist Peter, I sympathise wth you, I always dread going there.

I jobshare so I finished at 12.45 today and not back till Monday.

Going outside to sit and listen to my music with a cuppa.

I work 17.5 hrs a week and have just applied today for a job which is 12.5 hrs!!

I feel so lazy [:D] lol