** To all new and recent members **

To all who have recently joined this forum,

Welcome to the SIDC forum, a community of Subaru Impreza enthusiasts that have always prided themselves on being a refreshing alternative to other Impreza discussion boards.

Not everyone on here is an Impreza owner, but all are equally keen to learn more about these amazing cars and here you will find a wealth of knowledge and experience on the subject. Although having been a member for a little over a year, I have benefitted from a wide range of advice about my car and proposed modifications.

If you have a question, feel free to ask it. Many of us have jobs to hold down and family to support, but we will do our very best to get back to you with whatever answer we can.

You will find the community on the whole to be a friendly and supportive one, and I would encourage all new members to try and attend a track day or event that is supported by the SIDC to meet some of the great forum and committee members in person.

Happy posting and thank you for joining us,

face-icon-small-smile.gifHi I'm a new member and this is my very first post, although I have been logging on and reading the forum postings for a while.

Thanks for the welcome. I have just joined the SIDC too, still waiting for my paperwork to arrive. I have been a dedicated Golf owner for about twenty years, last one being an R32 which I kept for 2 and 1/2 months before getting a total refund due to paint problems. So I thought enough is enough time for a change, so I just bought a new WRX STI, 700 miles so far, cant wait to get it run in

Would like to get to the meets, is there one locally?

So once again thanks for the welcome and its a pity about the censorship on the site, ah well cant have everything I suppose.

STEVE...........................