Someone tried to nick the Scooby... A while ago

Only once has someone tried to nick my Scooby (In the UK...) and he was met my the palm of my hand right up his nose..... I work hard for mine so why should so f%$£^&g b%&^%^d do f*&k all and nick my pride and joy. ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!

And the cheekist thing was the c&*t took me to court cos I broke his nose in a few places. I was the one who got f*&^&*g done!!!

So if someone is nicking YOUR car, on YOUR property, with YOUR insurance on it that YOU have worked so hard for and some a'hole decides that he wants what you have got, defending YOUR own private property, on YOUR own land that technically THEY are trespassing on....... You are wrong........ So you are met with a fine etc.etc.etc. Just one point how else do you stop someone nicking you car? Walk up to them and say "I say old chap, do you mind getting out of my car? Thanks awfully! What a thourghly nice bloke...."

Somehow I dont think so...... My insurance is costy as it is! My premium must be the only one where everytime they get a monthly installment, the whole staff at Norwich Union go on holiday for a week!

So you can understand why I do not always get on with the police...... You pay your way and thats life.. No offense McScooby as you sound like a fair player! Just pisses you off the legal system over there.....

Anyway!!! Time for some bad jokes!

Too right! And I am sure anyone else would! Its not the simple matter of replacing your car on the insurance. You tune up your car how you like, the wheels you like etc which is even MORE so on the Scooby as everyone is individual. You put loads of your own time into making it your pride and joy and why should someone take it from you?

Basically I heard a noise at around 3 in the morning outside and looked out the window and the alarm suddenley went off. THe git had bricked my windows and was just fumbling to get inside the car. So I ran outside, pulled him out just as he was getting in the car, span him round a palmed him right on the underneath of his nose (Stops anything in their tracks) and that was it. I called the police, they came around to find this guy on the floor with his arms tied behind his back and me and my Dad holding him down. And guess who got arrested?? Yeah me! They took the geezer in to and he was cautioned and let off. I almost got done for GBH (???) and spent a night in the cells, £500 fine, and 60 hours Community service!! F8ck me! Basically the police officer said as the car hadn't been taken so there was nothing he could do, where as I had assaulted someone. I had thrown the first blow.... But he was trying to nick MY car! I told the police officer if I ever found someone breaking into my car again I would do the same thing again. My Dad almost whacked the police officer himself due to this. What is wrong with whacking someone who is nicking your property and then tying them with their hands behind their back and holding them down waiting for the police? The officer also said as he hadnt started the car, he might not be taking it, but getting a radio or some personal goods on show. But the end of the day he never took anything cos I stopped him. So the criminal got a caution (and a broken nose), and the victim gets a night in the cells, the fine and community service for defending his own property. Can you see why I live in the Isle of Man now? At least the police over here have their heads screwed on and so does the legal system.

Sorry if I got carried away! Just thought you might like to know exactly what is wrong with the UK today! 10 Years ago the guy would of been in prison im sure, nowadays due to Human Rights, criminals can use the loophole in the system to get away with things. Cos no doubt he will of left the police station with a big smile on his face and gone and nicked another car..... After he had been to hospital of course! Some small consolidation.......

THe biggest pisser was the fine!! £500! And that was going on the Scooby as well!

<< And the cheekist thing was the c&*t took me to court cos I broke his nose in a few places. I was the one who got f*&^&*g done!!!

<<

Just see my other post about how the law now seems to favour the criminal rather than the victim. This country's gone totally mad. Sorry to hear about your experience, m8!

Feel for you had to same when my flat was broken into first time nicking everything wasnt enough

so he came back for more, only problem was I came home with a few mates. The guy some how

connected with our limbs and took the guy to Plymouth Police station. Guess what they released

the thief as we had no evidence and the heat turned on us.

Understand the Police have a very hard job to do without real evidence but guess who got the

criminal record and the fine ?.

Keep smiling at least you kept the car, sorry to hear the outcome

face-icon-small-mad.gifface-icon-small-mad.gifface-icon-small-mad.gif

It makes me sooooo mad. Friend of mine is a copper and after 20 years of service is thinking of jacking it all in as he says the law is all arse about face.

It really isn't on that you can get prosecuted for protecting your property. The thieving b@$tards should be locked up & made to put good the damage they have done. An Englishman's home is no longer his castle - it's a place for people who can't be arsed to work for a living can help themselves to whatever they want & get away with very little inconvenience in the terms of a prison sentance / community service, and a way of making money by suing for personal injury. If they weren't where they're not meant to be, they wouldn't get hurt - therefore should not be allowed to make a claim.

Must go & take some deep breaths & count to 10 now.....!!

That's typical - you need the police & they're no where in sight, you do 31mph in a 30 zone & you're nicked.

Years ago I had a Nova (my first car) and it got broken into 9 times in about as many months - the last time they nicked my carburettor & airfilter. Police never did a thing - even though it was getting broken into outside the house we were in at the time. One morning I went to drop the husband's car at the garage at about 5.00am, but as there was no letter box for the keys, we both left in the two cars. 1/2 a mile up the road 3 police cars pull us over as they thought I had nicked the car because they saw 2 cars pull out of the garage. I was livid!!!

Yeah I know.... I have some satisfaction with him having a broken nose.... But I got a bit carried away as they pushed me into the cop car and shouted "You think yourself lucky thats all what you got pal" which also went against me as something like an intention to hurt someone....

The sad thing is I ain't violent whasoever, but I work hard for my money and feel everyone can do the same. No need to take things that don't belong to you.

Anyway yes Rasher there was a witness, the dotty old neighboor over the road heard yelling and looked out as I twatted him so that also went against me as I only had my Dad as a witness, and he in the eyes of the policeman would be biased towards me........

Cooldad. i know exactly what you mean!!

Yeah I know exactly what you mean I got the criminal record!!! For protecting my own property!!! Looks hilarious on file!! Says something like arrested and charged with assaulting thief attempting to steal property... I mean what is that!!! You really feel for Tony (Can't remember his name) with going to jail for 5 years just cos he was protecting his property and the law backing the criminal AND giving him money to help sue him too!!

Deep breath.......!

i feel for u guys,,u work hard for your cars and thieving scum come round nicking them,,sad but a realistic fact of everyday life,,,my friend had an attempted theft of his cosworth,,he heard the alarm for a split sec when the thieves must have found a way round to silence it,,he came down into the kitchen,,saw the thieves hard at work,my mate was standing sussing out how many there were ,,hiding in the kitchen with the light off,,when he clocked 2 of them,,he very quietley went outside with his triple action cs gas with pepp spray and ``dye``, and the batard was screaming for his life,,my mate left that nite to stay elswhee as an alibi,,funny thing is,,the dye was on the thieves face for 4 weeks,,does not wash off,,so as he waeventually found to be local,,the dye confirmed his actions a few days later,,,and he got mashed proper style,,again,,,no mercy tocar thives,,,id do the same anyday,,this country is too soft on these scums,,,

No apologies necessary mate, I have to agree that the system is entirely wrong....another good example is Tony Martin (the farmer that shot those Gyspy Burglars). The criminal has more rights than we do (they even get free decent food from our canteen and we have to pay, we have to take them home again after we've nicked them)

Cheers. Thats the guy I meant earlier on in the thread. It is unbeliable the system!

I never got free food face-icon-small-wink.gif Just got told to shut the f8ck up!! I was locked in the cell so couldnt do bugger all.......

The canteen issue sounds typical!!! Why feed the b8stards anyway.....

BTW McScooby I dunno yet but I might have an immac. interior from a 95 WRX (Maybe dashboard too!) if you are interested? Bucket seats. Might be going for an STI Interior y'see and I remember you looking for one.

Don't think I can use the dash in my Sport, but definately interested in the interior (if its not a wagon then I'd love the front seats if you'd split and they're the right colour).

When you say an immac. interior, does that mean it's hair free lol?