Insulating Manifold Spacers

They reduce the transmission of heat from the hot engine block into the Inlet Manifold, thereby lowering your charge temps a little as well. Also raised the old MY93-96 Inlet Manifold to allow F/E Turbo fitting and air pipe like the MY97- cars.

2 jobs for the price of one!face-icon-small-happy.gif

Russell

Ross, you should be able to get most of your gaskets from Subaru. Certainly the heads-manifold and uppipe-turbo ones anyway. The HKS manifold-uppipe gasket may be more tricky depending on how HKS designed the flange. The best thing to do is to draw the flange (to scale) and take it with you to Subaru when you buy the rest of the gaskets - see if you can get a match.

Just to pick you up on a point there Pete they aren't gaskets, they're spacers. You need an OE gasket either side of these for them to seal properly. face-icon-small-smile.gif

"I now have access to some excellent equipment so expect more over-engineered parts coming soon. face-icon-small-cool.gif "

Thats the kind of stuff i like nowt wrong with over engineering things in my opinion, usually the way i end up making everything not always intentionally just sort of happens face-icon-small-smile.gif

I made my resonator by-pass pipe from a 6 1/2" piece of soild aluminium, just happened to be the only stock i could get my hands on that was big enough, also have access to some nice equipment etc face-icon-small-happy.gif

Kenny