Can't belive it!!!

<< I would think it's set to rise further. The US has had to shut down the majority of it's Gulf of Mexico refinary's due to the latest Hurricane which was a good excuse to send the price of crude oil up a bit more. >>

isnt that good the less the yanks use , the less the need for oil the price should go down ?

been watching working lunch on bbc 2 and the usa havnt built a oil refilery since 1976 the year i was born wtf

jack straw says were not sending oil(to help cover the lost in production in the gulf coast of usa )next minute a eu rep says yes of course will

Spare a thought for me guysface-icon-small-blush.gif

I run a petrol station, and at 80% or so tax i know who is to blame,

But it's me that gets the stick (as the retailer @ the sharp end), it will however get better in due course, not by much thoughface-icon-small-sad.gif

Its quite simple really, the world use's more juice than it can supply, and with ever more expanding markets (ie asia etc etc) it aint gonna get any better, the current storms in the gulf of mexico have not helped and my advice would be fill up today, because i know how much it's going to go up by on monday (5ppl)face-icon-small-frown.gif

What the heck though, live each day like it's your last, cos one day it'll be trueface-icon-small-happy.gif

Ta Ta

Richard

Just filled up my motor with Optimax at Cribbs Causeway Bristol. 99.9p a litre.

Like Rich said, it's the 80% tax that's the killer, the fuel companies are there to make money for their shareholders.

The petrol station retailers are just trying to make a living.

And... the goverment need the tax to keep the UK running. Without it we wouldn't have the fantastic roads we drive on, the huge numbers of doctors and nurses that the NHS have... actually where does that money go again? face-icon-small-confused.gif