Thanks Pele :)..

Thanks guys, but without you lot turning up, there would have been no rolling road day face-icon-small-happy.gif It was nice meeting you all, hope I got to chat with all of you, sorry if I didn't - I'm sure we will meet up again some other time face-icon-small-happy.gif plenty of shows this year face-icon-small-wink.gif

SHUT IT Steveface-icon-small-happy.gif I was taking a reverse pic of my window, what did you think I was doing?face-icon-small-wink.gif

Cheers once again Pele, and weren`t we lucky with the weather ehface-icon-small-happy.gif Got a bit burnt, but it was worth it. The skyliner was for me the car of the day, sorry bout thatface-icon-small-wink.gif

PE lads were a happy bunch of lads and helped make the day complete. big thanks to them, oh and the bacon butty girlface-icon-small-happy.gif

Cliff

Cliff, yes I got your e-mail, I've had a lot of problems getting my pics uploaded - taken me until now to get them all on - I had to do them 5 at a time in the end & there's over 100...face-icon-small-confused.gif

As for you sheddy face-icon-small-wink.gif I think you were more embarrased than I was - you had the 'iwanttostopsayingthisbuticant' look on your face as you were saying it face-icon-small-happy.gif

Was nice to meet a couple of you. Shame I was so tired having had to rush over from work (early start).

Still my power was OK.........unfortunately I now feel the need for a bigger turbo etc as I want to be a bit nearer 300bhp. Time for the wallet to take another spanking! face-icon-small-wink.gif