Watch Out 6.3 Amg On The Prowl

Good evening

It has come to my attention that there is a 6.3litre AMG mercedes prowling around these parts with a very fruity 520bhp and 480lbft of the good stuff.

PLease move along or actually to the side if you see him, as i am afraid you stand no chance.

ALl the best

amg1_zps728f5763.jpg

amg3_zps910f172c.jpg

Although this is probably the view you wll have

Good bye

amg2_zps8a94f7b8.jpg

Don't be jealous now.

Scooby sport?

Off the line?

Pipe and slippers?

Hand it to me onthe straight?

Average 0-60?

Who said it was limited?

Even in an RB320 you couldn't keep up due to inferior skills.

Let's not talk about needing someone else to drive it for me ;-)

If you weren't bothered about BHP and torque, you wouldn't be modding ! Lol.

Enjoy smoking each others custard cannons and having neds race you at the lights

It's a nice car for an oap Chris and I'm sure it makes a great noise (especially with your hearing aid turned right up). It might even get you a better class of glamorous granny than you're used to.

Just to remind you though, if you find yourself lined up against a 14 year old four pot I'll smoke you like those rods you're so fond of. Your good lady (or man) will be sloshing at the clopper at the sight of a properly fast car and you'll be back on plenty of fish explaining how 6.3 litres makes up for 3.6 inches.

Sell up now and buy a hetromobile before you forget your safe word and you're ruined for all other men.

Oh, good to see you come up for air mate.

Well done Colin, excellent post.

Considering your age exceeds mine I'm slightly confused regarding the "hearing aid" comments. Perhaps you've got schlong paste clogging up your ears from all those steamy nights in bennets?

If you pride yourself on having four pots then that's a concern that no volume of posting on plenty of fish can overcome. I'm also worried you know I used that site! We're you in your potting shed stroking your wallopers inbetween changing your pad, perusing my profile? Oh dear.

You know better than most that my 3.6 inches pleasures you mightily and so do I.

Keep in touch with yourself well into the long hot summer nights and keep chapping doors at Halloween.

Well done on being the leading light in terms of literacy, but take yersterday off.

If going for speed and fun the i Think id rather go for that ariel atom from knockhill last week that left everything standing still and save some cash. Or if feeling a little more flush the ariel atom 500 V8 which has about 910bhp/ton and only weighs 550kg. 0-60 in about 2seconds

still the mercs a nice lookin motor.

Edited by thebigfelly