Watch Out 6.3 Amg On The Prowl

Don't know why but Mercs n bmw's just don't interest me at all. Scooby, evo or a nice audi RS.

Got to remember the money we save on not buying a overpriced bank managers office we get to spend on our so called "Chav wagons"

£10k spent on a £2k classic still seams a lot more fun than £50k on one motor that needs a scooby to pull it out of the snow

Agreed Nipps. I had one glued to my bumper last night, well miss squads Corsa VXR's bumper. On a b road and lost it totally. Guy came up my ronson like a Euro Fighter 4miles later in a 30 limit. Like all performance cars its built for specific roads. Maybe now they're more affordable, the new breed of owner doesn't understand that. I love them but much prefer being the underdog even if I could run one.

I've always had the same opinion on this area.

When the first focus st's came out I always said to people why buy an st170 just buy a 2.0l and spend the extra cash making it better than one.

Also one of ye reasons why I probly won't buy an STI.

Ok some cars like wr1 p1 and the new hatch cosworths if you keep them good likes a collectors car. I see why but I would prefer a car I don't care if it has a bit of wear and tear because I drive it.

Bum squad you had "what" stuck to your vxr? A C63 amg?

Lol ok

- most powerful v8 na engine in the world

- hand built in a day

- 6.208l block

I get that a classic is good fun, I know scoobies are.

I've had a WRX, STI, RB320

I'm simply poking fun at the "non newbies" as like it or not....you really would hand over the scooby keys for a £60k V8, 520bhp car.

Or wouldn't u?

Bum squad you had "what" stuck to your vxr? A C63 amg?

Lol ok

- most powerful v8 na engine in the world

- hand built in a day

- 6.208l block

I get that a classic is good fun, I know scoobies are.

I've had a WRX, STI, RB320

I'm simply poking fun at the "non newbies" as like it or not....you really would hand over the scooby keys for a £60k V8, 520bhp car.

Or wouldn't u?

I think the cars a work of art. And yes I'll take it. When can I collect the keys and ill hoover out the mass produced cheap as chips Corsa for you?

It couldn't keep with the small puddle jumper on the twisties, but like I said, that's not what its built for. What I was pointing out was the driver was a dickhead who didn't like it.

Small man syndrome I think.

Dat Banter!

But seriously, nice car. Bet the rides nice too, almost as nice as my 2.0 hawk ;) But with an uglier face and snobby badge.

As has been mentioned sporadically across the thread, you may be able to get there faster, but any of your old Scooby's would get there every time. Unlike the AMG if it snows/wet/muddy/fieldish/anything other than the 'prime' (heh heh, F1 tyre joke) conditions.

Keep trying to beat the jap crap, you never will ;)

• 2 weeks later...