Watch Out 6.3 Amg On The Prowl

Ahhh plus ca change.

Glad to see you are back on the up slope Chris. Fancy panzerwagen, new family and some some slippery silver tourists as well I believe. Seems like you will be in the New Years honours list wearing a fancy suit. I look forward to that as I can say " Look at that chap, I knew him when all he did was scare goats and keep barbers in business". Of course no one will believe me.

I was looking through some of the "old" photos yesterday. Looking for some Higgy shots and your face was the most common. You seemed to have a really crap camo jacket. I say crap because it was was always clear in the photos. Your car had the outrageous stickers (any planned for the panzerwagen?)and the driving to match. This really is a nice change and people may actually start to talk to you in person now.

Of course Wilky and myself have embraced our inner rednecks and are cruising around in muscle cars and stetsons. I have rather nice cowboy boots as well. It is the way things are done here you know. Although I still can't bear to sully myself going on a drag strip. Anyway I must pop off as I am going to see ZZ Top next week and I have to grow a beard in a hurry.

Happy motoring.

Followed one (maybe this one) out of North Berwick.

Acceleration, noise and smell of burned fuel awesome. Have you got the in flight refuel hose fitted yet? Colleague down south has one. Says if you really step on it MPG changes to GPM!

Love my STI, but it couldn't live with this.

Enjoy.

I'm working on it.

I've managed to get to 7mpg but I was really trying

No matter what, it costs 90 sheets to fill but never does more than 260 miles