Waddington International Airshow

Held annually over the first weekend of July at Royal Air Force Waddington, Lincoln, the RAF Waddington International Air Show is the largest of all RAF air shows, regularly attended by over 125,000 visitors. The show offers a truly unforgettable family day out as well as providing some outstanding corporate and private hospitality packages. The main purpose of the event is to increase public awareness and understanding of the RAF and its role today. All proceeds from the Air Show are donated to RAF and local charities each year. The spectacular 7-hour flying display features the fabulous Red Arrows, the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight and many more military and civilian aircraft from the UK and abroad. Ground displays include 2 exhibition hangars, funfair, classic cars display, pleasure flying and much more.

Advance Ticket Sales

Adult (16+ years): £22

Child (5-15yrs): £12

Child Under 5: FREE

Family (2 adults/2 children): £57

Prices on the day (subject to availability)

Adult: £29, Child (5-15): £13, Under 5: FREE

We accept cash or credit/debit cards (no cheques).

Waddington Airshow website

Lads & lasses can I just point out that there will be no show stand this is purely a day out for us so please be aware we will be parked in the general car park.

I was a bit of a tight wad last year and watched a lot of this from my back garden and what I saw was absolutely amazing hence my desire to pay up and watch it properly this year. If you're interested in coming along please pop your name down below:

1. Little Vodka Goblin & Joe

2. Goofy & Paulina (yes, no, maybe?)

3. Don

Edited by Don

Should be good, if i lived closer i'd be there.

Worked on loads of airshows over 23 years in the RAF and used to have the Reds practice over my house in Cyprus all the time they were training for the show season (which was great when you were on nights, or had washing out).

Should be good, if i lived closer i'd be there.

Worked on loads of airshows over 23 years in the RAF and used to have the Reds practice over my house in Cyprus all the time they were training for the show season (which was great when you were on nights, or had washing out).

I'm just waiting for the Reds to come home from Cyprus, RAF Scampton is about 5 miles from my house so they pass over here pretty frequently - combine that with the AWACS from Waddington and we pretty much have our own airshow going on in the back garden :D

haha i had worse than that.... at leeming i was on the team that looked after the porta-loo's. The Staish gave us a load of cash to get wrecked on for doing a good job. we went out and got completely smashed and the guy who was supposed to go out on the sunday morining and empty the bogs went missing so i got nobbled to do it! bloody horrible day, about 100 porta-loo's to empty with a stinking hangover.... :beer::barf:

Oops I meant to say could everybody please be responsible for booking their own tickets otherwise it'll cost me a small fortune - thanks.

1. Little Vodka Goblin & Joe

2. Goofy & Paulina (yes, no, maybe?)

3. Don (ticket purchased, hotel booked - all set for JapFest2 on Sunday :thumbup: )

4. Scoobyjoff

Ill be there cos ill be working it :( still at least I don't have to pay for a ticket :), it was great on the Saturday last year the sun was blazing so spent most of the day washing the Scooby :D will hopefully be the same this year

• 2 weeks later...

Don I've had a lot to sort out in my personal life this week so apologies.

Gates open at 8.00 am with the flying display commencing at 10.30 am - personally I'd like to get there quite early so I'll be at the McDonalds on Outer Circle Road in Lincoln for 7.30 am, we can then grab a coffee, tea, McMuffin etc etc and head off from there - please bear in mind I will not be in Rubes so no tanking off and leaving me behind lol.