I'm Back In A Scooby And Have A Question About Exhaust Make

Tsl group n possibly?

Is similar resonator design but the tail pipe is cut at an angle on mine. closest I have found is miltek but box design for hanging points is different.

Welcome back Mark! :icon_salut: Nice looking hawk!

Exhaust actually looks similar to the standard STi box... odd..

I thought it was a standard STi box from the pics of the car the garage sent. Never tried before I bought and the garage never informed me that it had a cat back exhaust fitted. Not complaining as it's not to loud but sounds good.

Just need to get rid of the atmos DV(also never informed about) and I will be happy.

Edited by Westtra

welcome back Mark, hows tricks? hope the familys well :)

lovely looking hawk, got any plans for it? no idea about the exhaust, like you thought it looked standard - maybe a custom job?

Only short term plan was an exhaust and since thats done none bar get rid of atmos DV. I plan on keeping it so will prob end up doing suspension and few power mods but that won't be for a while.

I need to register on cumbria scoobies and see if I can get a bit of info from the old owner and see if anything else has been done too her as either the dealer didn't have a clue about the mods or didn't say.

Well thats the atmos DV off. I now don't cringe every time I change gear on load.

Dave have had a msg on cumbria scoobies and the only mods are the ones I know about.

All I need to do know are fit the new brake discs once Stan Palmer sends them to me as I have a hell of a lot of vibration under even light braking and a fair bit of steering wheel wobble under hard braking.