Where Did You Put Yours?

ooooh Sticker-Gate part 24 about to start :icon_joker:

Has to be said none of the 2 scoobs in the household have the new stickers on them yet just because i'd bought some of the shiny oval ones a few months before the change and put them on the back of each car. I do have the new tax disc holder in the hawkeye. To be honest i haven't even looked for where i'd put the new style stickers, might have a look when the old ones fall off!

Just had a look and i don't have pics of the SIDC stickers on the car. On the Hawk it's under the STI badge on the boot and on the blob it's under the Subaru badge on the boot.

Edited by davey l wrx

New style sticker on lower part of WRX rear screen. Just to confuse anybody,including my Honda dealer, old style sticker still on front screen of Honda Accord!!

I have thought about putting one on the Shitroen C4....... but i thought people would just think i was dreaming of owning a decent car!

so, in my membership pack i got two large red stickers that I'm afraid don't go with the plan for the car :whistle:

I was hoping that the window stickers were part of the pack, because i would have put them on the car....

Edited by wilmot

so, in my membership pack i got two large red stickers that I'm afraid don't go with the plan for the car :whistle:

I was hoping that the window stickers were part of the pack, because i would have put them on the car....

They are window stickers :)