Midlands Events 2013

Goofy

Hi all, whilst this year has been quite quiet for the Midlands section of SIDC so far, we want 2013 to be better than last!

Behind the scenes myself and Rachel (Little Vodka Goblin) have been organising an array of events to cater for all tastes, we have tried to organise days where we can all park up, have a bit of food and a good natter as well as days that will test the friendship of a few members!

To help boost attendance levels at local meets and bring in new members to the club, We have decided to open ALL of our local events to non members as well as members. This does not apply to National Events such as Japfest, Trax and Rally Day.

We really want to make it clear that this is your club and your region, so if there is anything you would like to see organised on top of the below please don't hesitate to contact either of us, you can contact us at -

Nick (Goofy) - nick@sidc.co.uk

Rachel (Little Vodka Goblin) - Rachel@sidc.co.uk

MIDLANDS 2013 CALENDAR OF EVENTS

April 27th – Cobra Sport / Peak District Run

May 11th Japfest, Castle Coombe

June 8th/9th – BBQ / Camping Weekend @ Rutland Water

July 6th/7th - Waddington Air Show

August 17th/18th - Wales Run inc stop over

September 8th - Trax, Silverstone

September 21st - Rally Day, Castle Coombe

October 19th – Greyhound Racing, Nottingham

November 3rd - Firework Display

December 7th - Midlands Christmas meal, Leicester.

Edited by goofy

Already booked and paid for trax,rutland water date looks good as only live 10 miles away,but I see you have not put jap power at peterbrough may 24,25,26 may is anyone going?

Nick

you've missed NBO - Light water valley, Rippon. 30th June

JapFest 2 Donnington Park 7th July

Guys can I just clarify the list above is just the dates that Nick and I will be organising as RO's or shows that we are attending as a club - if you should wish to attend further shows etc please feel free to pop a post up to show interest.

Cheers,

Rach