First Lincolnshire Meet!

Hi All,

Following on from another thread I am pleased to let you all know that the 1st Lincolnshire meet is going to take place on Sunday 1st July.

Scoobyjosh has kindly offered us the use of his pub The Leagate Inn in Coningsby for our first meet - we can have something to eat, a couple of drinks and lots of scooby banter :D All are welcome so please feel free to bring your missus/mister and kiddies if you so wish. I think we should aim to meet at the pub at around 12 o'clock and let the afternoon progress from there.

The Leagate Inn - details here

Anyway, I'll stop waffling on (typical woman ;) ) - if you'd like to join us please pop your name down on the list below and we'll see you there.

Cheers,

Rach

1. Little Vodka Goblin

2. Scoobyjosh

3. Scoobro

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

Following on from another thread I am pleased to let you all know that the 1st Lincolnshire meet is going to take place on Sunday 1st July.

Scoobyjosh has kindly offered us the use of his pub The Leagate Inn in Coningsby for our first meet - we can have something to eat, a couple of drinks and lots of scooby banter :D All are welcome so please feel free to bring your missus/mister and kiddies if you so wish. I think we should aim to meet at the pub at around 12 o'clock and let the afternoon progress from there.

The Leagate Inn - details here

Anyway, I'll stop waffling on (typical woman ;) ) - if you'd like to join us please pop your name down on the list below and we'll see you there.

Cheers,

Rach

1. Little Vodka Goblin

2. Scoobyjosh

I'm up for that one. :occasion14:

dont think it will be long before they scrap them.id know what id want protecting me if a war broke out them arrows wouldnt do much lol.

and the fact the pilots keep dying :( horrendous

Yeah fair point but they are amazing to watch, I saw them at Goodwood last year - it was just a couple of weeks before the first fatality, so very sad :(

Yeah fair point but they are amazing to watch, I saw them at Goodwood last year - it was just a couple of weeks before the first fatality, so very sad :(

Red Arrows, Eurofighters - there's only one reason to go to RAF Coningsby.........

The BBMF :icon_salut: :icon_salut:

BBMF1.jpg:D