highland fling banter thread '12

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as long as you guys keep turning out with so much enthusiasim il keep organising them the driving and the banter is one of the highlights of my year - im dying to see what Brians going to do to top the flying biker, if Glyn will actually manage to keep the Hatch working long enough to bring it and i cant confirm or deny rumours of a late night strategic strike by the revenge on the indian ripoff squad (ROTIRS) :ph34r:

as long as you guys keep turning out with so much enthusiasim il keep organising them the driving and the banter is one of the highlights of my year - im dying to see what Brians going to do to top the flying biker, if Glyn will actually manage to keep the Hatch working long enough to bring it and i cant confirm or deny rumours of a late night strategic strike by the revenge on the indian ripoff squad (ROTIRS) :ph34r:

LOL We should get some bubble wrap for his front wing this year........... just in case :smiley-taunt014:

Glyn: lets hope he keeps the damn thing on the road AND pointing in the correct direction :driving:

Indian revenge: already booked a table for 40 lol :smiley-taunt014:

New airfreshener i think.....

Only had the car 3 months, day 1 was new head unit, blue LED interior bulbs and ZunSport grill and on day 2 it had new tyres all round. Followed by new disks and pads all round (Godspeed grooved discs and fast road pads), an oil change and MOT.

I am looking at a full Whiteline set up though, anti-roll bars, drop links and anti-lift kit. I'll have to chse the garage up for a quote..

Tell me about it.. Mines been tucked away in the garage for weeks.. Taking her into work tomorrow though just to give her a wee run to make sure everything is working ok.. Them maybe see what the weather is like a the weekend and go for a run :Scottish-flag::driving: Scoob did less than 3,000 miles last year!

Plans before the fling: Speaker Upgrade, gearbox oil change and hopefully rear ARB + ALK :thumbup: assuming nothings broken over the winter. :unsure:

Edited by ScoUK

D'oh! I know this isn't the banter thread.. no wait! it is now!! :icon_pray: but there's an idea!. THe SIDC Tour of UK! Where there's a planned route around the UK over how ever many days taking in soem great roads around the country. So people can hop on and off the tour in what ever area they wish. Coudl make for a great charity event! (Bagzeee NOT trying to organise it!) Maybe get local R/o's involved to do their bit :D Good on DAve to volunteer his services to teh Highlands LOL!

Edited by ScoUK