Christmas meet - Leicester 03.12.11

The idea was raised on Saturday while at RallyDay that as show season is now pretty much over it would perhaps be nice if we could meet up for a meal in the run up to Christmas.

Looking for somewhere pretty central(ish) I thought perhaps Leicester would be pretty good and there is a Frankie & Benny's (who do a decent Christmas meal for not a lot of cash) with plenty of parking. Of course, this is not set in stone and location can be amended to reflect where everyone is travelling from (within reason of course :P ).

If you're interested, please get your name down and we'll see what we can come up with with regard to location and dates.

Frankie & Benny's

Meridien Leisure Park

Leicester

LE19 1JZ

Should you wish to stop over:

Accommodation details:

Premier Inn Leicester Central

Heathley Park, Groby Road,

Leicester, Leicestershire LE3 9QH

Rach

1. Little Green Goblin

2. Woodcote

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi im a newbie here, id be up for it. Im from Tewkesbury- Goofy if your definately going maybe I could follow you up? Give the Scoobs a good run?

Yes I am mate and im sure that at least another 2 from here will also be going. Mini Convoy :driving::English-flag:

Although voted for 3rd I'mjust as happy with 10th

looking at camping sites the 17th is soooo expensive. as too near crimbo.

I would imagine we'd need to get sorted ASAP so rooms and table can be booked.

Tony

I'm probably only going to run the poll until the end of the weekend Tony, then we can get confirmation of numbers and get the table booked.

Hi im a newbie here, id be up for it. Im from Tewkesbury- Goofy if your definately going maybe I could follow you up? Give the Scoobs a good run?

A word of warning for you, if your convoying with Nick and Barney, keep at the back and your number plate WELL hidden! lol ;):P