Christmas meet - Leicester 03.12.11

Ha ha, I don't think crossing borders the way we were travelling would be a good call... Unless we can get a black S4 with government plates lol ;)

Excellent night although that gnocchi was as bad as it was going down as it was coming back up again. Definately have to do it again (a night out, not the gnocchi!)

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from what really has been a great time! A big thank you to Rach for organising it all, it is very much appreciated! :occasion14:

I am not even going to dignify your comment with an answer Nick! :English-flag:

I don't think I will be able to look at Kim in the same way ever again though! :P

Once again a great night and hope to see you all again soon! :hl:

Just got back from what really has been a great time! A big thank you to Rach for organising it all, it is very much appreciated! :occasion14:

I am not even going to dignify your comment with an answer Nick! :English-flag:

I don't thing I will be able to look at Kim in the same way ever again though! :P

Once again a great night and hope to see you all again soon! :hl:

Oh ummm :whistle:

What a fab night guys, I had such a great time :thumbup:

Next one in the New Year guys? ;)

I truly can't remember the last time I laughed as much as I have over the past couple of days and that was all down to you guys - food was crap but the absence of a bar bill more than made up for it!

Roll on the next SIDC weekender! :D

Like I said Rach, it was a great night! I think we owe alot to the cold Camembert! :lol:

New year sounds good to me!

Bring it on! :D