Come & join us & make a little lads perfect day.

Really gutted i can't make this one :(

I'm taking the wife to Liverpool for that weekend ;)

Tony

Ps is their a link to donate so you can buy him some memrobilia ;)

There isn't Tony but if you want to order something I'll happily get it off you next weekend or failing that you can have it sent to my house (let me know if you need my address). ;)

Same applies equally to anybody else who wants to donate - send me a PM and I'll give you my address. I'll then make sure it all arrives on the day with Jake.

There isn't Tony but if you want to order something I'll happily get it off you next weekend or failing that you can have it sent to my house (let me know if you need my address). ;)

Same applies equally to anybody else who wants to donate - send me a PM and I'll give you my address. I'll then make sure it all arrives on the day with Jake.

OK Stu change of plan ;) I have my pride and joy and never played with yet;) it needs a good home :D

a BURAGO subaru 2007 WRC Petter Solberg model car (hawkeye)

T5NYW345039732570.JPG

Edited by T5NYW

OK Stu change of plan ;) I have my pride and joy and never played with yet;) it needs a good home :D

a BURAGO subaru 2007 WRC Petter Solberg model car (hawkeye)

T5NYW345039732570.JPG

That's very generous Tony, I'm sure he'll absolutely love it sat alongside his RCM Gobstopper and McRae Vision L555 BAT - he'll have the 3 best out there imho! :D

I'm getting really excited now! Thanks again mate :)

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP!

C'mon guys, it's this weekend so if you can help spread word, please do! We'll all love you forever*

*Well, maybe not literally forever but you would be helping to be part of something very special and will help make Jake's day even more amazing! :D

Just a thought/comment....

Firstly, brilliant for everyone getting involved in this.

I had intitally wondered if the local newspaper would cover something like this, BUT maybe too much an invasion of privacy so I thought if someone can do pics/write up on the day then if it got featured in Total Impreza or True Grip etc then the lad could see pictures of himself in an actual scooby mag. Something in print to cherish as well as all other kind donations.

Just a thought, hope he has a great day. :)

Just a thought/comment....

Firstly, brilliant for everyone getting involved in this.

I had intitally wondered if the local newspaper would cover something like this, BUT maybe too much an invasion of privacy so I thought if someone can do pics/write up on the day then if it got featured in Total Impreza or True Grip etc then the lad could see pictures of himself in an actual scooby mag. Something in print to cherish as well as all other kind donations.

Just a thought, hope he has a great day. :)

I think I'm correct in saying local newspapers, radio AND tv are going to be involved in this and as Stu who has organised this is our TG editor then I reckon we can say that there will definately be an article in the next edition of the mag :icon_salut:

I think I'm correct in saying local newspapers, radio AND tv are going to be involved in this and as Stu who has organised this is our TG editor then I reckon we can say that there will definately be an article in the next edition of the mag :icon_salut:

Yep, what she said ;)

There may even be a video being made of the day! :D