Custom Mats Group Buy

I know what your thinking... "New Mats" Nothing special there....

But I found this guy that makes his own Mats and does his own embroidary

He was selling a newage set with WRX embroided on them, But I wanted Classic`s and Type-RA on them.

He said no problem, just email a photo of the Logo and he`d sort me out

He had also just completed a group buy for the Impreza RB Owners Club

He would also be interested in offering a group buy price for here.

So, got a nice set of Red Mats x4 and a full boot mat in Red..

2x Front and the Boot mat with embroided Type-RA Logo`s

Here`s the link to his Ebay Shop.... Very Friendly Guy, chatted on the phone to him

I Payed Full Price of £59.99 + £8.50 Postage.... But I`m sure a discount can be arranged on a group buy

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

These look really good mate and at a very reasonable price – a great deal cheaper than alternative sets selling at approx £150 - but a sacrifice in quality will surely need to be accepted – that I am happy to accept and therefore would be interested in a group buy for classics. Anyone else out there interested?

These look really good mate and at a very reasonable price – a great deal cheaper than alternative sets selling at approx £150 - but a sacrifice in quality will surely need to be accepted – that I am happy to accept and therefore would be interested in a group buy for classics. Anyone else out there interested?

I think he`d offer Group buy on all orders for Impreza`s from SiDC whether they be Classic, Blob, NewAge, Hawk ETC

You`ll have choice of lots of colours for the mats, choice of colours for the side stitching and of course, a choice of colours for the embroided Logo`s.... He`ll embroid any logo as long as he gets an image of what it is you want.

The quality is actually very good indeed, I`ve bought mats before for similar price and they`ve not been as good. Plus you get a full boot mat as added bonus... What a difference the boot mat made to my boot... I went from Scabby drab grey to a presentable Red.. It`s a pleasure to open the boot at Tesco`s now LoL

Well I would definately be interested - they look great and mine are in desperate need of replacement!

If someone from Admin would like to contact him for a proposed group buy and to negotiate a discount that`d be good.

I know he`s interested in the group buy offer, but I`m not too good at sorting that kind of thing.

I have his Email and phone number if someone wants it.. :thumbup:

Hi all, I have just received an email back from George (Supplier), he is interested in sorting out a Group Buy discount for us but the discount will depend on how many orders we have. The other discount which might be worth looking at is he has just sent an order of ten mats out in one parcel for £20 postage, normally the postage is £8.50 each. This would mean we would have to work out a way of distributing the mats once recieved? Can we start a list of people that would be interested in these mats as a Group Buy so we can give that number to George to work out a discount ;) Mark.

1 - Warrior08

2 -

3 -

Edited by warrior08

Right, I have spoken to George (Supplier) this afternoon and if we can get 10 full sets (inc. boot mat) ordered, he can offer us a group discount of 20 percent. So that would mean £48 for a full set of customised mats! If we can work out a way to distribute them as well then we can also save on the p&p which normally is £8.50. So come on people dig deep! Please add your names below and then when we get towards enough people we can put our orders in. :thumbup:

1 - Warrior08

2 - Ryan@Indigo-GT

3 -

4 -

5 -

6 -

7 -

8 -

9 -

10 -

You can add me in as long as I can have the mats for a 2006 Hawkeye - thank you

Yeah I dont think its a problem what model its for. I'll put your name up pal :icon_salut:

1 - Warrior08

2 - Ryan@Indigo-GT

3 - scoobygaaz1

4 - cpd

5 -

6 -

Edited by warrior08

Count me in guys.

1 - Warrior08

2 - Ryan@Indigo-GT

3 - scoobygaaz1

4 - cpd

5 - Scooby_my99

6 -

Right then people with only five people so far interested we are only going to get a 10 percent discount :angry: , so as far as I can see these are our options -

1 - We order our 5 sets of mats for a price of £54 + £8.50 P+P each

2 - We order the 5 sets of mats for £54 and get them delivered to one place for a discount on P+P and then distribute ourselves, or

3 - we hold on and hope that 5 more people join in to get the full 20 percent discount.

Its up to you, ;) Obviously if anyone else wants in then just put your name on the list!

Edited by warrior08