Thank You Germany

now england is getting a new coach now, a 56 seater with air con and tv's fitted when they land in englandshire

hopefully now we hear the last of it how they are going to win the world cup

they couldnt hit a barn door from 5 yards let along complete a 20 yard pass

The back 4 played a terrible game. I cannot believe how easily Germany found it to play through the defence. Completely outclassed!

""Remember 66?" Maybe we should reply with "Remember 10?". England have had a disgraceful tournament, Ive loved every second...

We still wont hear the end of it from the EBC

I dont hate the English and I do wish they played a bit better but its the bloomin media that p1sses me off and turns me right against them

Was the same with the Hamilton button 1 - 2 the other week, it wasnt the British National anthem but according to the EBC it was the English National Anthem...grrr

The media have a lot to answer for!

Graeme

Edited by G.Mac
We still wont hear the end of it from the EBC

I dont hate the English and I do wish they played a bit better but its the bloomin media that p1sses me off and turns me right against them

Was the same with the Hamilton button 1 - 2 the other week, it wasnt the British National anthem but according to the EBC it was the English National Anthem...grrr

The media have a lot to answer for!

Graeme

True the media is the main culprit, they hype everybody south of the border into a frenzy and get people actually beleiving they can win it and when it all goes horribly wrong they all stand scratching there heads wondering how and why it happened, when the truth of it is they were never good enough to win it in the first place.

I expect Capello to be the fall guy for this in the papers tomorrow, England have won it once ever and I expect being the home nation had alot to do with it, surely out of the nine managers England have had since 1966 all of them can't have been wrong ;)

It just makes me laugh because they really thought they were actually going to properly do the Germans. That tournament was screaming out for England to play a half decent side and get stuffed. I'm glad they've been found out.

All this rubbish about the Germans being inexperienced blah blah!! The runs they were making for each other was tremendous and the outcome was clearly deserved.

Anyone know Alan "Sassanach" Hansen's address

I would really love to remind him what country he was born in with a subtle Glesga Kiss.

We were poor, we were disorganised, we had no passion. Unless he has royal blood running through his veins then it should be they. As in they were wonderful, they were prancing about like nancy boys, they are the dumbest nation on earth believing all the sh7t that thier media spout forth and above all they made a tiny nation like Scotland proud to be Scottish, cause at least we know we are sh7t

Wunderbar

You lads a little bitter or something :)

At least we made it to South Africa!!!! :)

:lol::);)

Damn Matty...what's an englander doing hijacking this

thread!!! :) Like Grant says, we don't have extra high expectations

so it's never so much of a blow when things don't go well!!!

When I lived in Essex for 3yrs I really got to see how much

people expected the team to win world cups or euro champs

when I was thinking that the team wasn't actually THAT good.

Anyone know Alan "Sassanach" Hansen's address

I would really love to remind him what country he was born in with a subtle Glesga Kiss.

We were poor, we were disorganised, we had no passion. Unless he has royal blood running through his veins then it should be they. As in they were wonderful, they were prancing about like nancy boys, they are the dumbest nation on earth believing all the sh7t that thier media spout forth and above all they made a tiny nation like Scotland proud to be Scottish, cause at least we know we are sh7t

Wunderbar

Mark Lawrenson is just as bad, we this and we that ( he played for the fecking Republic of Ireland) .

You lads a little bitter or something :)

At least we made it to South Africa!!!! :)

:lol::);)

Thanks for taking the trouble to attend because it gave our nation a right good pick me up that we have craved since 1966, when the ball didnae cross the line but the goal stood.

"they think its all over, it is now"

It would be awesome! The England team need to learn about passion and nothing would do that more than playing our neighbors :)

Still, this is simply amazing....... RESPECT THIS BAD BOY!

I know what that link is without even clicking it

Shame such a great cant even control his own pishwatter noo

Whereas, King Kenny done long before the fat slobbering geordie, Shut your legs Ray there is a wee bit of a draught

King Kenny will always be the King, no argument there :)

But look what happened to poor Gazza after a couple of years north of the border, poor bugger :(

Anyone - lets all push for a UK Cup!! Well as non of us are any good, well it'll be fun eh ;):) :)

Do you have 11 lads who play? :):lol:

Not really no :(