Modified Live-thanks!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic day was pleased to meet new new faces, and look forward to next weekend, well done lad some smashing pics indeed and well done Tam and to everyone else that had the SIDC stand come top some shiny cars indeed... :D and a special thanks to Robert for working his magic on the WL ;)

How does that song go again?................"Oh yes i'm the great pretender.................."

4616445144_3de918cfb3_b.jpg

They really are some nice pics there 4hero, think i might get 1 of them made into a poster if u dont mind.

Glad you like them. Don't think the size would be that good for a poster, what size were you thinking?

A couple more.

4616847430_40841f64b8_o.jpg

4616233379_96dd009b25_o.jpg

Edited by 4hero

Power is not the main consideration I would have thought.

When I had lower gearing and a lag free engine I took the hairpin in 3rd and there was still enough grunt to drift, spin, totally overcook it and ping off into the infield.

Even with more power I reckon the fact I have raised my gearing and the point at which the motor starts to make decent power might mean I'll have to take it in 2nd next time.

Good video and well done on the win!

I noticed you had a GoPro Hero camera on the front bumper at one point. Is the video above also from that camera?

There is some GoPro footage at the end (last minute or so) of this vid -

That was from the rear one, the front one stopped recording (we didnt delete old vids off SD card so it was full :D ) during that lap LOL

Power is not the main consideration I would have thought.

When I had lower gearing and a lag free engine I took the hairpin in 3rd and there was still enough grunt to drift, spin, totally overcook it and ping off into the infield.

Even with more power I reckon the fact I have raised my gearing and the point at which the motor starts to make decent power might mean I'll have to take it in 2nd next time.

Yup, In my STi TypeR with 350bhp (last engine) was still very easy to get out of shape in 3rd at the hairpin.