Modified Live-thanks!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Gus/All for organising the stand, looked excellent! Great results with the trophies :rotfl:

Col, if you EVER need a hand photographing ladies (or need someone to hold your, ahem, tripod), just let me know! :rotfl:

A few from me..

4613341570_0d7d20a738_o.jpg

4612724957_7c8517405d_b.jpg

4612726247_625518f416_b.jpg

4612724495_9a68b5d5e2_b.jpg

4613341250_27715e8bc8_b.jpg

Still got a shedload to sort out :rotfl:

Well done to everyone on winning our first best club stand trophy, lets hope its the first of many :rotfl::rotfl::lol: . A great day was had by all,good banter and a few new faces, roll on the next show (Scottish Motor Fair 22 & 23 May ). Glad all my cleaning & polishing paid of makes it worthwhile when you win something :rotfl::rotfl:

Cheers Tam

Well done guys. :rotfl: Looked like a great day out. Fantastic photos too.

Neil - the pic of the 3 door Cosworth is totally jaw dropping. I have recently bought my g/f a Canon 450d, think I may need to bump into you at Knockhill one day for some tips :rotfl:

Fantastic day was pleased to meet new new faces, and look forward to next weekend, well done lad some smashing pics indeed and well done Tam and to everyone else that had the SIDC stand come top some shiny cars indeed... :rotfl: and a special thanks to Robert for working his magic on the WL :rotfl:

was an ace day good on you for both trophies, i was on the .net stand, are we having a stand at the next mod/drift in Aug ???

Glyn you were looking a bit strange when you were over chatting, something to do with the horn :D

Edited by rig-pig

Some excellent pics there guys :D ,lovin' the dramatic skies in the processing work Neil,top job!..........

........but i'm afraid we have to ban you as according to SIDC forum rule no.2547/56, partB,section 3a,and i quote..." any person with exceptional post processing skills shall be prohibited from posting any more than 1(one) photograph per calendar month,this will ensure 'fair play' and not make other would be photographers feel like jacking it all in and taking up crochet".................its a strange rule,but ,mods if you could ban 4Hero as promptly as possible,then i might post up some of my efforts from the day.

rant over,

thanx. ;)

I'm sooo sorry Mark/Admin, please don't do it, please don't do it :D I'll even go back to point and shoot, promise!

Stop being a lazy barsteward and get your shots up!

p.s. it's amazing what a little processing does, makes the ****tiest of shots look great ;)

Edited by 4hero