Thanks To Gav @ Ian Grieve Subaru, Falkirk - Pictures Now Added

Big thanks to Gav (Scoobyseller555 on here) @ Ian Grieve Subaru in Falkirk for delivery of my new red STI, my third Impreza and I think probably the best.

Smooth process, good deal and I know I can rely on good service post purchase too. If only parts delivery drivers cared as much!

If you need a car, advice, parts or service then they are thoroughly recommended and, unlike some dealer, might actually know what they are doing!

Give them a call on 01324 605100

I'll get pictures up when it's not minus 821,343 degrees outside and it's light...

Welcome back to me - it's been a year and 3 months!

Brian :(

Edited by WRXMANIA
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again Gav. There was only one place for me to buy my car, even as a previous happy customer of Nobles (I'll not mention Drive!!!).

See you in a couple of days when my engine blows up!

And I won't be modding my car - if Subaru wanted it modified they would have lol (statement here in place as a wife "it's fine the way it is" disclaimer :-))

Brian.

Some terrible pictures taken on the iPhone today/night...and it is now completely filthy and it's freezing outside!

Ignore the cream mats - they are a set of Lexus ones I had in the garage - STI ones not here yet...

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

Brian.

Edited by WRXMANIA

Cheers all. It looks much better in the flesh and red really shows off the lines. Everyone thinks it looks bigger than they though it would be and there is more rear legroom in it than in the Lexus and a higher roof inside. Stereo much better than previous Subaru crap! All seems quite solid.

Mentioned to Iain Litchfield today about the car being red - he said "you'll really enjoy the car and there are only a handful of red ones in the U.K.". Nice to know.

It will be tastefully "tweaked" as and when my overdraft's flames die down!

Next pics I post up will be a) Better when camera arrives and :D the car will be filthy!

Brian.

Lol - how true.

Already ordered my red light overlays from Iain Litchfield, as well as bootliner & bumper protector & STI mats from Subaru so far...

Bought decent cleaning products for it and a new tool chest which is a bargain in Halfords just now (got a few good bargains in their sale...). This one is a good buy (products are pretty crap but it's a bargain):

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/s...egoryId_165671

So hard not to spend money with sales on car stuff. Even managed a Magnetic WRC Tax Disc Holder for 50p :D

Brian ;)

Edited by WRXMANIA