Thanks To Gav @ Ian Grieve Subaru, Falkirk - Pictures Now Added

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers - how's your's settling in?

New wheels yet?

Brian :D

Haven't really had a right chance to take it for a good drive,got it on hogmany and went away offshore on the 4th jan plus the snow has hampered the driving a lot.Looking forward to getting home and having a good run in it.Fitted my mudflaps on the 3rd -new wheels are on hold until the weather is better ,but it's hard to resist buying things.I think i'll purchase a HT Auto's splitter when i get home (and probably a few more little bits)

Are you still interested in my alloys if i decide to sell them? will probably take the tyres of them as 2 are brand new.Enjoy your new car and keep the pics coming - Comin the hatches.....

Looking good there. Any plans to go up to 18 inch wheels? I can highly recommend that and the Prodrive springs. Not cheap though. I can heartily agree about Falkirk. When I bought my 330S last April, it came down to their white demo or a silver new car Nobles had in the showroom. The salesman at Falkirk was a pleasure to deal with but Nobles beat the deal and it was a new car compared to a demo. Mind you, Phil at Nobles is a decent sort as well but we'll certainly look to Falkirk, as well as Penicuik, when the wife's Legacy is up for renewal.

nice car man. If I hadn't modded my WRX and if I still didnt owe dosh on it, I'd have one of these... well well, not to be :)

Well worth considering for the future. Easy car day to day, feels great on the road (and better with the same tweaks you'd do to a saloon) and I personally think it looks great in a different way - less in your face, less "I'm going to get pulled over here", less can I park it anywhere safely...

Brian :rotfl:

Hi brian, how's things. I see that you have finally come round to the joys of hatch. I got my one in may last year. We will have to restart the blaeberry (hatch) meets. Might even let Scott come with the hairdressers car( just kidding rose)

see ya

stevie

Lol - good to hear from you :lol:

Didn't know you had a hatch! Blaeberry is a great idea although I'm not in walking distance (well, too lazy so it would be Mrs taxi...) EVOJKP could pop past too :lol:

Brian.