Shell Vouchers

Does normal diesel count? or do you have to use the v power diesel?

Normal counts but if you have a V-Power card (rather than standard shell drivers card) you get double points for V-Powers, Petrol & Diesel. :rolleyes:

i am atleast 4 tanks a week in the van

I'm about 2 tanks of standard Unleaded + any Scoob fuel / month whcih seems to be about a tank of V a month at the mo...

:) how many miles to the gallon do you get with yours? i must use a tank a week and don't do that many mile. Perhaps your a bit more light footed than me :)

Recently been getting between 24 and 25mpg Got a wee car for going in and out of work with (approx 40mpg) so that's about 500 odd miles off the scoob a month.. It's purely for recreational activities now :D

Just as shame it hasn't been out much recently :rolleyes:

How do you go about getting a v-power card?

In Order to get upgraded to teh V-power club, you have to have a drivers club card (Registered), and then use more than a certain amount of litres of V-power in a Quarter. I managed it in a month, but then I was doing a lot of miles then... they should then send the card through in the post (Thus card needs to be registered)

In Order to get upgraded to teh V-power club, you have to have a drivers club card (Registered), and then use more than a certain amount of litres of V-power in a Quarter. I managed it in a month, but then I was doing a lot of miles then... they should then send the card through in the post (Thus card needs to be registered)

Cheers Dale

Looking like a drivers club card for me then.

I have never had any vouchers and had a v-power card for ages. Just registered my card just now will that help. is there anyway to check how many points I have?

I've just registered my Drivers Club card online, but have had it for a long, long time.

Any bets I don't have any points because it hasn't been registered online!!!

Ciaran, they said that you have to give it 48hrs from receiving your confirmation email before you should logon and or change any of your details.

Been getting mine credited to my shell credit card for a while now - quite nice when it also gave me a 3% cash-back on all shell fuel. Sadly it dropped to 1% the other month & today got a letter saying that Shell & Citi are folding the scheme at the end of December. The letter does mention that Shell are coming up with a new reward scheme in the new year - hopefully a good one rather than it being revised to something less useful than the current v-power one?

Don't keep looking at your on-line statements though folk - it makes you realise just how much you're spending on fuel :D

Been getting mine credited to my shell credit card for a while now - quite nice when it also gave me a 3% cash-back on all shell fuel. Sadly it dropped to 1% the other month & today got a letter saying that Shell & Citi are folding the scheme at the end of December. The letter does mention that Shell are coming up with a new reward scheme in the new year - hopefully a good one rather than it being revised to something less useful than the current v-power one?

Don't keep looking at your on-line statements though folk - it makes you realise just how much you're spending on fuel :D

I ditched my shell credit card coupel months back after said they were dropping the cashback offer.. That and their own shell employees decided to flog my credit card details to somone in Australia and rack up over £1,200 on my card! Their service was apawling and took 10.5 months to get it resolved after initially getting promised it woudl take no longer than 10 days! THey F*&KED up my credit rating, threatened me with legal action as I wasn't paying them the £1,200 in fraud which they told me NOT to pay!!! Totally un-impress and have now heard from many others who have had the same experience after buying from shell garages ;)

I ditched my shell credit card coupel months back after said they were dropping the cashback offer.. That and their own shell employees decided to flog my credit card details to somone in Australia and rack up over £1,200 on my card! Their service was apawling and took 10.5 months to get it resolved after initially getting promised it woudl take no longer than 10 days! THey F*&KED up my credit rating, threatened me with legal action as I wasn't paying them the £1,200 in fraud which they told me NOT to pay!!! Totally un-impress and have now heard from many others who have had the same experience after buying from shell garages :D

Its shocking that this happens, but I don't think its employee's of Shell. Its the morons behind the counters, they are employed by whoever runs/owns the garage under the Shell name.

Shell should take more notice to this as I think its a disgrace and an embarrassment.

These clowns running the forecourts are what the general public see in terms of Shell as a whole unfortunately.

Rich