A-plan Insurance

They have save me 250pound .You give them the right information over the phone and twice i have been sent paper work with the wrong info and two phone calls telling them to adjust it

Alright what were you paying before I'm roughly 650 with direct line, for a 2003 wrx

Got a qoute from Privelege been with then 8years for £610 phoned them up about sp30 i have insurance went up £695 Ncb protected.This for a 05 JdmSTI .I am a young 37 :D 8years Ncb .A-Plan is £445 Ncb protected

Have you tried elephant?

I am 27 and only £500 fully comp with 10yrs NCB protected and 2 mods declared

I know you have a JDM Sti and mine is a WRX but you have 10 years on me :D

Have you tried elephant?

I am 27 and only £500 fully comp with 10yrs NCB protected and 2 mods declared

I know you have a JDM Sti and mine is a WRX but you have 10 years on me :thumbup:

Thats good my renewal came through £568 from greenlight probably about 10 mods though and only 5 years NCD and im only 26

£640 with Keith Michaels (£300 excess). 30 year old with a reasonably standard 2002 WRX, 8 years NCB but an at fault claim in 2007, business use and parked on the road. Now going to have it garaged so hopefully it will come down a wee bit.

No one else ever comes close to KM abet I have never tried A-plan. Will need to give them a go at renewal time.

Have been using A-Plan for the last 3 years for 2 cars plus home insurance.

The level of service is impressive, nothing is ever too much trouble and they always call back when I have questions regarding renewals, modifications, etc.

Currently going through a claim for my wife's car which was rear-ended in traffic and again the support has been superb. Not only their advise at the time of the accident but also the service since, almost daily calls or emails regarding the status of the claim. Wife's car is currently at SWB in Bathgate and we have a shiney Passat estate as a loaner!

Cheers, Mark

I'm with elephant, £645 fully comp on my 03 sti spec c. 25 with 8 years no claims. The cheeky buggers tried to put my renewal quote up by £200 from the year before but as soon as i said i could get a cheaper quote with their sister company admiral they instantly matched their quote. Not bad as the best i could get elsewhere was £850.