An Old Skyline Anyone?

The picture of it with Mt Fuji in the background has been my wallpaper (it's in the downloads section of speedhunters site) at work for a couple of weeks now.

I'm a real sucker for the old Hakosuka GTR. Listen to this -

- amazing noise from the screaming inline 6.
I hate old cars... but that is awesome! I didn't know such a model existed. Love the wheels especially :)

For a man of your well publicised spirituality your soul seems to be a barren place John. "Hate" is a strong feeling for something as benign as old cars. methinks you are a work in progress. I really hope so.

I love some old cars. That old skyline is a peach. My Mexico will be nicer though :icon_salut:

For a man of your well publicised spirituality your soul seems to be a barren place John. "Hate" is a strong feeling for something as benign as old cars. methinks you are a work in progress. I really hope so.

Oh shush, its a figure of speech; like saying "I hate when it rains" or "I hate it when I hit myself on the thumb with a hammer" etc etc. Besides anything else, if the car is offened by my comments, let it come and tell me. If you want to undermine me or show me up for whatever reason, you will have to do better than that.

Oh shush, its a figure of speech; like saying "I hate when it rains" or "I hate it when I hit myself on the thumb with a hammer" etc etc. Besides anything else, if the car is offened by my comments, let it come and tell me. If you want to undermine me or show me up for whatever reason, you will have to do better than that.

John...I most certainly don't want to upset you and I have no intention to show you up. It just seemed such an incongruous thing to say after all the posts we have swapped in the past. But hey if it was a throwaway half-a***d comment that is fine.

peace