It Is Time For Me To Call It A Day.

After a long hard think , I've decided it is time for me to call it a day .

I am far too busy with work , family and other commitments to remain in Glasgow/Strathclyde Regional Organiser position.

In recent months I've even found it hard to find time to manage to fit in the monthly meets so I think now is the time for someone else to take over.

I still hope to attend meets , runs etc when I can and intend to remain an active SIDC member .

I'll also help anyone who takes the Glasgow/Strathclyde RO position in any way I can .

I've had a great time over the years I've been R.O. , mainly due to the fact that the members in Glasgow/Strathclyde region are such a good bunch .

Any members want to be Glasgow/Strathclyde R.O. ?

Al.

Edited by ally-b

Ally,

thanks for helping establish Glasgow as a region of Scottish Scoobies and credit to you for realising it is time to step aside :thumbup:

all the best on future endeavours (work and home life).

hopefully we can get a volunteer to take on the role, I too will support them in any way I can.

imy

Thanks for the kind words folks :thumbup:

It looks like we may have a new Glasgow/Strathclyde Regional Organiser - I'm just waiting for a wee PM back from them accepting the role before I make any 'official' announcement.

Thanks again for your support,

Ally.

Thanks for the kind words folks :thumbup:

It looks like we may have a new Glasgow/Strathclyde Regional Organiser - I'm just waiting for a wee PM back from them accepting the role before I make any 'official' announcement.

Thanks again for your support,

Ally.

As long as it's not Dougster!

Awra best Ally ;)

Its been a pleasure having you as R.O. and you have always made new members, including me 3 years ago, very welcome.

Glasgow/Strathclyde's great reputation and meets are a credit to you and hopefully I can carry this on in my new position.

Robert

Good on you Robert - look forward to some more great meets!

As long as it's not Dougster!

Awra best Ally :thumbup:

To be honest those were probable better days back but then again not may of the old school still about!!!

I can count the number of folks from 6 years ago with one hand.

Lets see how may will still be about in 6 years time.

They drop off and return, some just dont go away unfortunately!!!!

best of luck to all concearned,old and new.

To be honest those were probable better days back but then again not may of the old school still about!!!

I can count the number of folks from 6 years ago with one hand.

Lets see how may will still be about in 6 years time.

They drop off and return, some just dont go away unfortunately!!!!

best of luck to all concearned,old and new.

:thumbup:

Well done on the job you have done :D you still comming to some meets ?

Kenny

I'll certainly be attending any meets and events that I can .

I'm currently hellova busy . I'm typing this on my g/fs laptop in a flat in Birmingham :lol:

I'm sure I'll see you all soon.

Al.

I'll certainly be attending any meets and events that I can .

I'm currently hellova busy . I'm using a ball pein hammer to type this on my g/fs laptop in a flat in a Bedford CF somewhere on the Yorkshire Moor :D

I'm sure I'll see you all soon.

Al.

Edited for accuracy

15 out of 10 for a sterling job over the last couple of years.

Good choice in Robert, a fine upstanding member of the community that i am sure will take us forward with strength