Opinions Please :)

looking at replacing my little wrx rear spoiler,

have a choice of two,....... a mid level with brake light ... not over the top and think it goes better with the older classic, or a version 5/6 large one,

bearing in mind it's a farely normal looking wrx but having a version 4 front splitter fitted soon.

what you guys and gals think??? :icon_salut:

mark

I bought a genuine v5 spoiler off japperformanceparts uk it might be worth trying them, i paid £295 for mine, most of them replica ones are bad quality and fitment.

just going to google them :thumbup:.. cheers, .. i'm trying to weigh up the money situ, got rocker covers to sort out as they leaking and think i got cam seal gone, might have to do cambelt and oil pump for peace of mind too :rotfl:

just going to google them :thumbup:.. cheers, .. i'm trying to weigh up the money situ, got rocker covers to sort out as they leaking and think i got cam seal gone, might have to do cambelt and oil pump for peace of mind too :rotfl:

i would say mid i have one on my 51 plate wrx and it looks great i think

B):D

oh you bugger B)

what sort of price posted ? and colour?

i'm useless at making decisions :thumbup:

Its what look you want on my old car i went from a small to a mid.

But after a bit i wished i went for a v5 so on my next car i did :rotfl:

Have a look at the two pic's then see what one you like most

Picture010.jpg

Edited by tannan

lol. yep sounds familar! .... my old wagon i'd spent 10k in 4 years, and i said the same about this one, i got it on the 4th friday night, drove it to work sat & sun, it's been on my drive since 7th sept in bits, changeing exhaust from a 3" to a 2.5" , changed locks, fitted new handles, centre trim, ripped bundles of cables out, fixed rear foglight to come on from the power from front fogs, new intercooler, reset clocks back to mph and adjusted mileage :thumbup: , speed converter, new front bumper and splitter and a few odds and sods, i've got to fix oil leaks, refit air filter, adjust the suspension as it's scrapping the dirt off the drive, fit new exhaust, get a psint job on new bits and maybe think about driving it :rotfl: lol.....

I have just bitten the bullet and bought one of these bad boys for my 95 WRX import, front splitter next anybody know of any deals going on these, If I go for the STi bonnet do I have to change the head lights and grill as well.

ebay £129+P&P

Simon.

If you go for per 96 them no but if you go for a face lift then yes.

If you want face lift parts then my mate is braking a wagon that he got this week.