Hi guys

Im new to this forum. I am 25 next year so will finally be getting an 03 imprza sti, fingers crossed, and I cant wait!!! Im really looking forward to attending the trax event next month to see the SIDC stand . Ive not had the opportunity to experience much of the impreza on the road and no time at all in one on a track. I was wondering if any of you guys who is attending Trax would be kind enough to let me be a passenger and show me what an impreza is capable of on the track, before I take the plunge and buy one?

Cheers

James

Welcome fella.

A scooby is a great choice of car, very capable on road or track.

I'm not attending Trax myself so i can't help you out, but you might get lucky and find someone generous enough to take you for a spin (hopefully not literally! :blink: )!

Welcome fella.

A scooby is a great choice of car, very capable on road or track.

I'm not attending Trax myself so i can't help you out, but you might get lucky and find someone generous enough to take you for a spin (hopefully not literally! :blink: )!

Thanks buddy, I hope so but not had a lot of response so far,but I cant say i am surprised ;). Not sure if I would need a different ticket to the standard entry ticket to ride as a passenger?

What do you drive? Have you owned an sti before?

Thanks buddy, I hope so but not had a lot of response so far,but I cant say i am surprised :lol:. Not sure if I would need a different ticket to the standard entry ticket to ride as a passenger?

What do you drive? Have you owned an sti before?

No idea about the ticket situation there mate. Haven't been to Trax for a few years.

My scoob is a '03 (blob-eye) STi. Its my 3rd scooby, i've had 2 WRX's before this one. Then had a couple of years away from subaru. The itch never went away though so i brought this:

13082009198.jpg

Its the first STi i've owned. Had her since April '08. Absolutely love it :thumbup:

Hiya James,

We'll be at Trax on the SIDC stand with our 03 WRX and our type R but unfortunately won't be doing any track time as the R is (hopefully) in its last few days of a 6 month engine rebuild so we'll be taking it steady for a little while! :thumbup:

Make sure you come over and say hi though, there'll be plenty of people who will be more than happy to help with any advice you need :lol:

Rach

Ive not had the opportunity to experience much of the impreza on the road and no time at all in one on a track. I was wondering if any of you guys who is attending Trax would be kind enough to let me be a passenger and show me what an impreza is capable of on the track, before I take the plunge and buy one?

James

Just got my Track-time tickets through :thumbup:

Passengers are allowed at TRAX this year :lol:

Tony

Edited by T5NYW
Hi guys

Im new to this forum. I am 25 next year so will finally be getting an 03 imprza sti, fingers crossed, and I cant wait!!! Im really looking forward to attending the trax event next month to see the SIDC stand . Ive not had the opportunity to experience much of the impreza on the road and no time at all in one on a track. I was wondering if any of you guys who is attending Trax would be kind enough to let me be a passenger and show me what an impreza is capable of on the track, before I take the plunge and buy one?

Cheers

James

There is a trackday at Snetterton Saturday October 9th i think

Plenty of different Scoobs there and i am sure you get a passenger ride with a few of them

Providing my R is ready i am more than happy to take you round

It's October the 10th - he's useless with dates! :D:)

Thanks for that guys, will def be there, I live in Norwich so its just down the road from me :P. Thanks very much woodcote and Rach thats very kind. Very much look forward to going for a spin in your R woodcote, hope you can get it ready in time! Have you got much to do on it?

James

Thanks for that guys, will def be there, I live in Norwich so its just down the road from me :P. Thanks very much woodcote and Rach thats very kind. Very much look forward to going for a spin in your R woodcote, hope you can get it ready in time! Have you got much to do on it?

James

Snetterton Track Day

Have you seen this page?

Not a problem for a passenger ride - i am not the most talented of drivers but hope fully you'll get an idea of a scooby on full chat - nice long straight at Snetterton :) ... mind you the last time i was on a nice long straight on full chat the engine blew :D

Having a full rebuild at the moment - it was only the number 3 bearing that went but how many times do you get your engine out? .... so as it was there and few £k later ..... :lol:

Nearly done just waiting for FMIC to be powder coated and suspension to be fitted....

Snetterton Track Day

Have you seen this page?

Not a problem for a passenger ride - i am not the most talented of drivers but hope fully you'll get an idea of a scooby on full chat - nice long straight at Snetterton :P ... mind you the last time i was on a nice long straight on full chat the engine blew :D

Having a full rebuild at the moment - it was only the number 3 bearing that went but how many times do you get your engine out? .... so as it was there and few £k later ..... :P

Nearly done just waiting for FMIC to be powder coated and suspension to be fitted....

Never done snetterton :) booked into TRAX and got some a place 15:10 ADVANCED TRACK TIME all the intemediate time slots were booked :lol:

Tony

Shall I bring my crash helmet then Tony? B)

Rach

I had promised another but he may not come :D so bring it :)

PS I promise I'll try not to scream like a girly ;)

The guy in this enjoyed it i cant hear them scream for crash helmet and exhaust noise :D

Tony

Edited by T5NYW
Hi guys

Cheers

James

Hi Jamie & Welcome.

I am up Trax this year and will gladly take you for a spin ;)