Knockhill Today

How bloody cold was it? :)

Good to see all the regular faces. There were plenty of photographers up as well so i am looking forward to seeing all the pictures.

A big thanks to Graeme and Paul for taking my mate out for some laps. :thumbup:

I have a few pictures uploading toflickr at the moment that i will post shortly.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice shots Paul!

Excellent day, if not a bit chilly. I'm still thawing out (and have been home for an hour).. Good to meet up with everyone today though, it's been a while!

Some of my shots, you can view the whole set or view the set as a slideshow :thumbup:

3392358234_9bdd445f8c_o.jpg

3391565549_9e3c12e8e8_o.jpg

3392379942_fe23167e9d_o.jpg

3391583353_7d5f04ed75_o.jpg

3391616837_a791835a62_o.jpg

3392388274_e6a31a4865_o.jpg

oops :)View the set to see the series of shots! Mind you, my camera was totally on the wrong settings when this happened..

3392402396_acaf984af7_o.jpg

3391582343_cd73c1cdf1_o.jpg

3391600537_f3b84941bf_o.jpg

3392454092_f87e28c380_o.jpg

Cracking day folks!

Neil.

p.s. I have lots more shots but don't have the time to upload them just now.

Excellent day. Apologies to all for the delay when I had a big off in my P1. Sore end to an excellent track day. Hopefully back fo the next one

OMG..was that yours,sorry as i didn't know who you where!

I hope its not too badly damaged and hope its sorted soon.

Same here had a great day (it was freezing though also spent most of the day in the car away from the cold!)

Some really nice Scoobys there! It was really good to watch the cars go round the track!

Nice to speak to all the familiar faces again and meet some new peeps! :) Defo up for it again!

Thanks Hammy for the jaunt up! Trevor is sounding good with the new exhaust (I want one lol!) :thumbup:

2 wings, headlights, bumper, splitter, intercooler, tyre & maybe wheel, maybe bonnet and hopefully nothing underneath.

Didn't help my already dodgy back, 2 sore thumbs, bruised elbow and very bruised ego! Thankfully my mates nephew was fine which was the main thing. Can't wait to tell his mates at school!

Edited by stuarted
2 wings, headlights, bumper, splitter, intercooler, tyre & maybe wheel, maybe bonnet and hopefully nothing underneath.

Didn't help my already dodgy back, 2 sore thumbs, bruised elbow and very bruised ego! Thankfully my mates nephew was fine which was the main thing. Can't wait to tell his mates at school!

what happened? lock up at the hair pin or something?

What an absolutely FANTASTIC day at knockhill today :thumbup:

This was my 2nd SIDC trackday and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Huge thanks to JohnS for organising this event.

My Type R was running well, never had any mishaps, spins, slides or lock ups. Maybe due to the fact I had hired the full on Slicks from Wheels Around, very sticky when they warmed up :) It was also good to see my car with silver alloys as opposed to gun metal grey, I was quite liking the new look I had for the 4 hours. It was bloody freezing up there today and quite windy too.

Cracking pics so far from the usual SIPC crew. If you have any of my car then could you please e-mail them to me richzetec@yahoo.co.uk

Rich

Glad you appear to have got away with what sounds from all accounts as a big off Stuart.

I'll get some pics up later maybe. Got some nice ones with the hire lens.

Oh and it was cold today. Properly cold. I was upat a trackday in November and it was positively carribean like then compared to today. Still trying to get feeling in my toes.

how windy was it up there, my eyes were streaming all day

great to catch up with the regulars (esp. Rosie the "lime" lady lol, good to see you love) and got chatting to a few new folk.

must say it felt weird that the pit lane was closed, made it more difficult to meet folk.

also took me ages to place names with faces and names with cars, its been that long since everyone has been out :)

i think JohnS said that there were more imprezas on track than Lotuses today :thumbup:

hope those that had car problems get them sorted without too much expense