Type R On Fleebay

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF is that thing protruding from the bonnet? looks like some kind of periscope or something?

420 BHP no mention of uprated turbo`s or injectors as far as i could tell

Looks like the thing that sticks out the back of a tumble dryer!

Got to love the Civic 'type R' badge on the front spoiler!

Yeah I'll make an offer, of about 100 of my Great Scottish Pounds.... And not a penny more. ;)

Although I did wonder, is he selling the car or the parts? I hope its not him thats doing the fitting either!!! :icon_salut:

Actually, You know, I think that's the exhaust that's sticking out the bonnet... Looks like a silencer eh? bizzare place to have it mind...

Just... WTF... :D

Got the reply...

'hl THERE I CAN FIND OUT NAME OF THE SUSPENTIONS FOR YOU EXACTLY AND THE CAR IS ALLSO ADVERTISED FOR MAKE AN OFFER ON THE SAME PAGE YOU CAN MAKE ME AN OFFER I WILL CONSIDER''

I hope he finds out exactly for me! :icon_salut:

Does'nt know what make the suspension is, but knows how much it cost to buy and fit ;)

I can see someone parting with nearly 3k on a set of coilovers and not bothering what make they are :D

"that will be 3 grand sir and i can assure you we have fitted the best suspension available"

...or someone that doesn't know better. Unfortunately someone's going to buy that in good faith thinking it's the next best thing to a WRC car. Shame we can't do anything to warn them really because that car's an absolute disgrace! :D

On a serious note (stop laughing) ;) some poor person will buy this and think he is the muts nuts not to mention the fact that was a perfectly good scoob that has been abused, people do time for less!!

Questions asked

The 420 BHP you are claiming is this proven?

What suspension system are you running?

Do you have an uprated intercooler?

What make are your 4 pots?

Service History?

What tyres on each corner?

How often has the oil been changed and with what make and viscosity?

and the answers

Hi the 420 bhp is tested in santapod, the suspentions are cusca pro adjustble, there is no service history the car is imported to uk, the oil,spurks, oil filter,fuel filter is changed every 3-4 months mobil used I still have some in garage, weels are still very good condition and low profile but I cant remember the make sorry,intercooler system is not been changed by me but when they reemaped the car they said I dont need to change it because the ecu is adjusble and they adjusted through the ecu thanks

:D;):icon_salut::);):D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Does this make any sense at all???

"Hi bhp was tested at the santapod paper lost, cusca suspentions, 3-4 months oil, sparks, oil filter petrol filter changed oil used mobil 1, brakes is 4 kaliper brakes no service history car was imported , the thing on the bonet is a induction system but removable the supercharger is connect it to the just after the airflow meter thanks"

induction kit (that wouldn't go near the engine with the bonnet open so can't be attached to anything) on the end of the MAF with a removable supercharger connected to the other end? WTF????

Thats the problem with Ebay, attracts too many half-wits. Im actually feeling sorry for this guy, as he probably doesnt know any better and thinks he is being as honest as he can. Does make me wonder where he gets £2500 for suspension when he cant string basic grammer together?

Ahwell, good-luck with the sale mate! Doubt you will get £6k for it, as it does look like it came straight out of the Ripspeed aisle in Halfords.

I now know what an electric supercharger is.

Hi sir electric super charger is an fan that goes in the air induction system and it has an switch connected to the exeleration pedal which sterts the fan for extream amount of air in to the engine when pedal is stept on which gives about 50 bhp and apexi ecu is adjustble so they work perfect thanks

Anyone know where I can buy one

Edited by WRX Ben
I now know what an electric supercharger is.

Hi sir electric super charger is an fan that goes in the air induction system and it has an switch connected to the exeleration pedal which sterts the fan for extream amount of air in to the engine when pedal is stept on which gives about 50 bhp and apexi ecu is adjustble so they work perfect thanks

Anyone know where I can buy one

lol please tell me the bloke didnt actually say this? :wub:

i must admit i do feel sorry for him as he has probably had his pants :wub:

and the shops that sold this crap to him should be closed

and he feels like he has made a stunning car thats very fast

this is what happens when care in the community places shut down....