Type R On Fleebay

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldent have done that, people have been ripping fkuc out of his spelling and stuff maybe the poor bloke is dyslexic or something?

I'm dyslexic... you don't see me not being able to use spell check! Most people use it as an excuse not to learn and it's b******s. Anywho, Dyslexia doesn't mean you have to type with caps on does it? :wub:

I now know what an electric supercharger is.

Hi sir electric super charger is an fan that goes in the air induction system and it has an switch connected to the exeleration pedal which sterts the fan for extream amount of air in to the engine when pedal is stept on which gives about 50 bhp and apexi ecu is adjustble so they work perfect thanks

Anyone know where I can buy one

To be fair I have heard of these thing and the high power figures now make a lot more sense.

You can buy them online but they aren't model specific an have to be adapted to fit your particular make of car. Due to the significant rise in power I'd only recommed one of these if you have a forged engine or a deathwish. I looked into one myself but I reckoned the ppg wouldn't take the abuse so didn't bother in the end.

If anyone has bigger balls than me and is interested I've attached the schematic

EGUF0004.jpg

To be fair I have heard of these thing and the high power figures now make a lot more sense.

You can buy them online but they aren't model specific an have to be adapted to fit your particular make of car. Due to the significant rise in power I'd only recommed one of these if you have a forged engine or a deathwish. I looked into one myself but I reckoned the ppg wouldn't take the abuse so didn't bother in the end.

If anyone has bigger balls than me and is interested I've attached the schematic

EGUF0004.jpg

I was beginning to wonder if you had been up all night drinking! :wub::wub::wub:

And don't mock the induction thing on the bonnet as i've got one fitted to my roof as the air is thinner at the higher altitude and so it sucks more in.

Mine's gotta be worth an extra 75bhp :wub::wub:

you must have the latest version, i hear there the muts nuts :wub:

Edited by RA Dunk