06032009097.jpg

06032009116.jpg

06032009108.jpg

06032009110.jpg

06032009099.jpg

06032009107.jpg

06032009122.jpg

06032009106.jpg

Thanks to Braehead for letting me see if the car would go up and down the multi story, she does but only slowly veeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy slowly

Thanks also goes to Mark at Lateral Performance for the replacement Fuel-labs Regulator and super quick delivery

And also thanks to C+C in Hillington for the mid section gasket fabrication and fitment

Coments and critics welcome as always.

Kinda tempted to get a decent camera

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Car looks awesome, but for christ sake buy a camera of some description, mobiles are for calling people not for taking pics...haha :boldblue:

David Bellamy's long lost brother is coming down to Gla for the weekend (Dale Fastone)

Hopefully he will bring his camera along and will ask his beards advise on whats a decent camera to go for

Car looks absolutely brilliant........especially those Advans (they are aren't they?). I feel that I should have a moral obligation to dislike 3 spoke alloys but i don't, i love 'em!

If the car drives as it looks you are one lucky man!!

Cheers

Graham

Mad... MAD car! Still think it belongs on teh set of a fast and furious movie... :P

Looks absolutely bonkers, burning question though, are you taking the banana to Skye?

Hope he his! It's gonna be a bit of a bonkers event with SmilerAS towing his caravan with the Scoob :boldblue:

Car looks absolutely brilliant........especially those Advans (they are aren't they?). I feel that I should have a moral obligation to dislike 3 spoke alloys but i don't, i love 'em!

If the car drives as it looks you are one lucky man!!

Cheers

Graham

The alloys are Trial Zelda in 18 inch

I see where you are comin from as Advan are notorious for thier 3 spoke designs

Thanks

so you go from driving one yellow banger to another!!! sorry but it looks naff!!!!!!! and a shopping list down the sides naw dont impress me at all, maybe dhl will allow you to put stickers on it and use it for your deliveries each to there own i guess!!!!!!!!!

Edited by james666
so you go from driving one yellow banger to another!!! sorry but it looks naff!!!!!!! and a shopping list down the sides naw dont impress me at all, maybe dhl will allow you to put stickers on it and use it for your deliveries each to there own i guess!!!!!!!!!

Why would anyone want to impress you dear chap is way beyond the realms of my understanding

As i say all opinions good or bad duly welcomed

the guy who did my night shoot pics - see general gallery - is looking for another car - your one is pretty special - I'm sure he'd do it justice :rotfl:

Here is the link to the pic on his site. http://imonk.smugmug.com/photos/485532358_duAuN-XL.jpg

Yes please

Pass on any details you may need

Thanks

Got David Bellamy's brother to take some proper pics of the car down at Braehead, will post the results soon as he returns North